1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2014 srt 12 speaker stereo

Discussion in 'Generation V Discussions / SRT Coupe, GTS, GTC, AC' started by 1KoolAsp 14TA, Feb 18, 2014.

1. 1KoolAsp 14TA

1KoolAsp 14TA Viper Owner

New T/A on the way , just wondering on how the 12 speaker stereo sounds , any feed back on that. I would have paid for the 18 speaker set up,but not available with the T/A. Yeh just can't have it all lol

2. Bruce H.

Bruce H. Enthusiast

You can't always get what you wanted, but sometimes you just might get all you need :)

3. VENOM V

VENOM V Enthusiast

I'll admit that I wish I had the 18 speaker system on my GTS, as the exhaust is a fairly loud music to my ears. It is the only option that I wish I had ordered. I wouldn't give it a second thought though, not a biggie unless your an audiophile.

4. Bobpantax

Bobpantax Enthusiast

I really like the system. As far as noise goes, just adjust the settings to automatically increase the volume as non radio sound increases. It works great.

I have the best of the Rolling Stones and some other groups and singles on a flash drive and am very pleased with the Media function and all the different ways to search, etc.

5. SilveRT8

SilveRT8 Viper Owner

got the 18 speakers radio, but the Corsa has all the music I need !