2014 SRT Super Viper ?

SERPNT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Maybe I've missed the thread discussion on this but I looked everywhere and couldn't find this on the forum.Found this on Wikipedia tonight. Is there any validity to this?

The 2014 SRT Super Viper is going to be produced on August 27, 2013. Only 10 examples of the Super Viper will be produced per year. It will have a 9.1-liter naturally-aspirated V10 engine producing 1,500 horsepower. The car will weigh 3,850 lbs. MeasureSpeed.com claims that the car can get to 60 in 1.7 seconds,[27] blasting all the way through a quarter mile in 8 seconds flat at 171 mph.[28] The SRT Super Viper is claimed to have a top speed of at least 273 mph.[29] And the price tag will start at $7.3 million. The regular SRT Viper only starts at $99,995.[30]

Solid Red 98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can 100% guarantee you that it not a reality. Just goes to show you Wikipedia can't be trusted...... Fun to imagine though!

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe I've missed the thread discussion on this but I looked everywhere and couldn't find this on the forum.Found this on Wikipedia tonight. Is there any validity to this?

The 2014 SRT Super Viper is going to be produced on August 27, 2013. Only 10 examples of the Super Viper will be produced per year. It will have a 9.1-liter naturally-aspirated V10 engine producing 1,500 horsepower. The car will weigh 3,850 lbs. MeasureSpeed.com claims that the car can get to 60 in 1.7 seconds,[27] blasting all the way through a quarter mile in 8 seconds flat at 171 mph.[28] The SRT Super Viper is claimed to have a top speed of at least 273 mph.[29] And the price tag will start at $7.3 million. The regular SRT Viper only starts at $99,995.[30]

Everything in that entry is laughable. But non more laughable than the $7.3 million....LOL

Any Viper tuner can produce way more power and speed for a comparative fraction of a fraction of 7.3 million. It would still be a lot of money but no where near 1 million dollars much less 7.3 million. Somebody is having fun at Viper nations expense imo lol.

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure my dealer got me in on this deal and I'm on the short list to get number 7...:headbang:

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should Tosh this, put 30 secs on the clock & see how many smart ass comments we can make -

The price is only $150K, the other $7.150M is dealer ADM.

It comes with matching tires front & rear; seat mounting bolts are the only options.

MT test data suggest the super viper is actually a better car than a Ford Focus, beating the Focus in 3 out of 5 performance categories.

Ferrari CEO commented, "facepalm".

Correction, the super viper will be limited to a single production of one, and is already sold to Ralph Gilles at employee pricing.

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh wow. Someone just upated it and it reads:

The Super Viper will cost $7.3 million and has been donated to the Viper Club of America for their 2014 Raffle.[30]

I wonder who did that? :dunno:

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely someone from the forum making at joke at people who expected more from the SRT Viper. Obviously all in good fun. Pretty damn funny if you ask me.

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh wow. Someone just upated it and it reads:

The Super Viper will cost $7.3 million and has been donated to the Viper Club of America for their 2014 Raffle.[30]

I wonder who did that? :dunno:

Interesting that the VCA raffle is mentioned.....only someone who has been here would know.

I wonder if it is someone who used to post here but got fed up with the self love fest and circle jerking.

I was warned that the gen5 forum is very nasty and dicey.

I actually find a lot of you guys quite funny. Or may be Silly. Or possibly Goofy. Actually Childish or immature ? or more like Bullies ?

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^Hilarious. Is it you Krate behind the Wiki lol...

Sorry to say, NO. I do not even know how to post on Wikipedia.

But with the posting on Wiki, the VCA gen5 should get more outside traffic from people who want to know more about the supposed Viper.

I say Welcome, come on in, and enjoy the show. Because what a SHOW it is !!!

SRTviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr SRTViper will still find a reason to complain about it, so no big deal.

LMBO. What a tool...

Wasn't one of your definitions for either of you that a troll doesn't add to a conversation and just tries to derail it? In every thread one of you 2 says something dumb and then call me a troll?????

This is very interesting..........carry on

VRYALT3R3D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Immature Troll
But seriously though, I would love to see a turbo encabulator in the Gen V.

Now basically, the only new principle involved is that instead of power being generated by the relative motions of conductors and fluxes, it is produced by the modial interaction of magnetoreluctance and capacitive directance.
The original machine had a baseplate of prefabulated Amulite, surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two spurving bearings were in a direct line with the pentametric fan. The latter consisted simply of six hydrocoptic marzel vanes so-fitted to the ambifacient lunar wane shaft that side fumbling was effectively prevented.
The main winding was of the normal lotus-o-delta type placed in panendermic semi-boloid slots in the stator, every seventh conductor being connected by a nonreversible trem'e pipe to the differential girdlespring on the up-end of the grammeters.
The Turbo Encabulator has now reached a high level of development, and is being successfully used in the operation of nofer trunnions. Moreover, whenever a barescent skor motion is required, it may be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocating ****** arm to reduce sinusoidal depleneration.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah the turbo encabulator. It would solve all the Vipers deficiencies lol. That old video is classic.

The only super Viper will be the ACR if it hopefully gets built.

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But seriously though, I would love to see a turbo encabulator in the Gen V.

Now basically, the only new principle involved is that instead of power being generated by the relative motions of conductors and fluxes, it is produced by the modial interaction of magnetoreluctance and capacitive directance.
The original machine had a baseplate of prefabulated Amulite, surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two spurving bearings were in a direct line with the pentametric fan. The latter consisted simply of six hydrocoptic marzel vanes so-fitted to the ambifacient lunar wane shaft that side fumbling was effectively prevented.
The main winding was of the normal lotus-o-delta type placed in panendermic semi-boloid slots in the stator, every seventh conductor being connected by a nonreversible trem'e pipe to the differential girdlespring on the up-end of the grammeters.
The Turbo Encabulator has now reached a high level of development, and is being successfully used in the operation of nofer trunnions. Moreover, whenever a barescent skor motion is required, it may be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocating ****** arm to reduce sinusoidal depleneration.

dodge used a turbo encabulator on their stealth models in the 1990's. Turns out they were very unreliable.... so they discontinued using them.

Now they use strong Hamsters.

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm starving... I gonna leave for a while and go in my Pinto to go get a Wendys Triple with Cheese, and some fries.

I will see you guys after lunch..... don't post too much without me ......

Its so damn hard to loose the weight when you have a healthy appetite...

OP
OP
S

SERPNT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry guys , I didn't know Wikipedia was such a unreliable source of information and could be easily tampered with. I just wanted to find out how many coupes like mine were produced in 2006 and thought by googling it I could find the answer faster than searching through the forum which led me to Wikipedia. When I saw the article , I was like no way but thought I'd ask anyways.

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys , I didn't know Wikipedia was such a unreliable source of information and could be easily tampered with. I just wanted to find out how many coupes like mine were produced in 2006 and thought by googling it I could find the answer faster than searching through the forum which led me to Wikipedia. When I saw the article , I was like no way but thought I'd ask anyways.

Yes, Wikipedia can be changed by anyone. If you change something as a guest then others can see your IP address. If you have an account on Wikipedia you can change something without your IP address showing.

There have even been lawsuits concerning trying to find out who changed something on Wikipedia.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/tech/products/2007-10-12-1332405061_x.htm

http://wikipediareview.com/index.php?showtopic=22020

The reason I am familiar with how it works is because I testified as an expert witness for the State in that case.

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, Wikipedia can be changed by anyone. If you change something as a guest then others can see your IP address. If you have an account on Wikipedia you can change something without your IP address showing.

There have even been lawsuits concerning trying to find out who changed something on Wikipedia.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/tech/products/2007-10-12-1332405061_x.htm

http://wikipediareview.com/index.php?showtopic=22020

The reason I am familiar with how it works is because I testified as an expert witness for the State in that case.

Wikipedia is nothing but a TROLL !!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960