$24,999 '94 Viper for sale in Madison, WI.

Ivory

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$24,999 \'94 Viper for sale in Madison, WI.

Ok, the last time I posted a Viper for sale the price was so low that no one believed it and 1 guy got a great car. Here we go again. '94 Viper for sale $24,499. 22,000+ miles, runs strong, red, '96 wheels, 17" Pilot Sports, new paint, needs a little tlc on the interior and body panels aligned and has a salvage title. Not my car, but owner willing to sell quick. I don't know the history or what upgrades or repairs have been done on the car.

For a few grand more, this car could be a great entry level purchase for the owner limited on cash.

email [email protected] if you want more information. The car is located in Madison, Wi.

Also,
Fall FYI,

End of the season is quickly approaching and I am scheduling a Viper Cruise for the 3rd weekend in October (10/16/2004). The leaves should be changing color, temperatures dropping, torque increasing, and foilage beautiful for the end of season cruising. We plan on cruising the back roads of the Wisconsin Dells with stops at Devil's Lake, Lake Wisconsin, the Dells for lunch then ferry across Lake Wisconsin, and quickly cruise rustic twisty open curvy back roads.

Kick off time will be 9:00 am in Madison, WI. Contact me at [email protected] if you are interested in participating.

Ivory

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: $24,999 \'94 Viper for sale in Madison, WI.

$25k for a salvage title!? That's NOT EVEN 'Close' to the deal you posted before!

OP
OP
I

Ivory

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What? Everyone, wants something for almost free. Hey, this is an opportunity for the guy/gal who either wants a track car or an entry level car or parts car.

my 02.

Ivory

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"For a few grand more, this car could be a great entry level purchase for the owner limited on cash."

And for that same few grand more someone could buy a viper without a salvage title, interior problems, body panel problems.

Sorry, that's no deal.

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Joe, you know anyone who might be interested in this unit?

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score

salvage title..........phew! Got scared for a minute.......

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"For a few grand more, this car could be a great entry level purchase for the owner limited on cash."

And for that same few grand more someone could buy a viper without a salvage title, interior problems, body panel problems.

Sorry, that's no deal.

I agree.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score

25K for a salvage title? I've got a 95 with 12K on the clock. I'll let this go for 30K. Drive train warranty included. Sure i've tracked the car, has a roll cage, proper saftey equipment. Color might turn some off, but yu can always change the paint. What you can't change is the fact that i have a clean & green title. Never wrecked. last dyno 390 at the rear.

OP
OP
I

Ivory

Enthusiast
Reaction score

FrankBarba,

Sounds like a great deal. That really helps the rest of us Gen 1 owners who hope to get more than 30k for our cars.

Ivory

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If you send an email to Ivory asking for information on the car,
you will receive an email saying that he doesn't know why the car was salvage and that it may have had the frame replaced.

Then he says , "ask the shop".
What shop?

Tell me Ivory,
Why would you try to sell a rebuilt car that you know nothing about to your VCA friends here on the board?

Don't you think that it might be a good idea to have your "friend" who owns the car, to do a little write up giving answers to all the questions that anyone is going to have about a salvage Viper?

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"may have had the FRAME replaced". :eek:

Whoa, that's a neat little tidbit. New frame little Zaino good as new! :2tu:

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Actually I didn't report that right.
He said the rear frame.

The thing is, he gave an email address for more info. When you asked for the info, he didn't have any other than the rear frame thing.

How bad is the panel alignment?
What is the extra couple of k$ needed for?
How bad is the interior?

He says the guy is a friend in the same city. He posts the car and then claims not to know anything about it.

What's that all about?

OP
OP
I

Ivory

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Joe117 read the post! I posted what I knew about the car. If anyone is that interested I can put them in touch with the owner. It's hard to believe that some people do not take the time to read the post! The post clearly outlines what I know about the car. Plain and simple, if you are too lazy, too stupid, or just plain ignorant, please do not blame me for your downfall. Read the post again. Also, if I have identified all the information that I have regarding the car, then why the h311 are these same non readers requesting information that I don't have. If anyone is interested in the car, I suggest having a local friend or shop check the car out for them. Of course, that would require thought. Think people! Geez, I always thought Viper folks were more intelligent!

OP
OP
I

Ivory

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Joe117, Thanks for the recommendation. Next time I want your opinion, I'll ask you. Furthermore, I was merely trying to provide information to the board regarding availability of a car. If you are not interested, then merely read the post and move on. Otherwise, please don't whine or b@#$h about the post or request information which I have already said I do not have. I'm not Walmart with a vast inventory of cars and no you can't have it your way. Furthermore, "FRIENDS" is a big word used all to casually in today's society. I'm not trying to sell a car to friends, I'm merely providing information to other Viper enthusiast. Also, my friends are not complainers and whiners.

Ivory

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"email [email protected] if you want more information."

Sorry Ivory, I thought this meant that people should email you for more information.