3.55 gear for sale...

vincy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which is exactly my point :) People who usually do the 3.33 do it because they are NOT trying to get a ton of mechanical advantage on their tires, but rather just a little pick me up. Thats usually because they are making a lot more power then stock.

In my case that is also true, so I dont want to go crazy with 3.54+ or even a 3.33 (but would take a 3.33 if thats as low as I could find). But the 3.21's just came out at Unitrax, and I ran a ton of calculators on the set up, and for me they are perfect.

Keep in mind if you drag race and road race, you actually want different gears for each, so I believe the 3.21 is a good hybrid. It gives you a little more kick/push off the line, not bad enough to make the wheels spin a lot more, and not enough to make your gears too short on a LONG road course, but STILL good enough to get me into BOOST sooner.

Also the 3.21 has a STRONGER yoke then all others, so its recommended for guys making excessive power... :) (although I dont qualify under that.. lol)

Jon

Jon, can you tell me the top speed in each gear or at some rpm? I'd like to change the gearing in my 08 but don't want to get out of 4th. So I'd like a speed about 150 in 4th at 6000 rpm.

Thanks

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem I have with this, is that when I call you out for being the biggest twit on the forums, its going to look like I...grasp tightly to mikes furry ones...safe gaurding his precious nuts.

Jon

:confused::dunno::eyecrazy::crazy2:

As I recall, this Chigagonian (or what ever they call YOU people) was talking a lot of smack about how when he came here, he was gonna "fishtail by us slow bo's"

Here's what I saw.....

...I saw a slate with silver stripes coupe get smaller and smaller in my mirror during some 3rd gear roll runs ........Shortly thereafter, I saw this same coupe on jack stands waiting for more go fast parts to arrive.......I heard that Mike ended up at the track by himself.....I concluded that there might be a lack of confidence as to the amount of "fast" these new go fast parts provided...:eater:

I never said I was going to beat you in the quarter mile, I know your car is better equipped for that type of racing. I'll run you from a roll all day long, from a dead stop you'll take me 99 % of the time.

Tell you what, when I pick up a quaife and some drag radials, I'll go to the track with you guys, then we can all laugh about how I whooped your *** in the 1/4 too.

deal?:)

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:confused::dunno::eyecrazy::crazy2:

As I recall, this Chigagonian (or what ever they call YOU people) was talking a lot of smack about how when he came here, he was gonna "fishtail by us slow bo's"

Here's what I saw.....

...I saw a slate with silver stripes coupe get smaller and smaller in my mirror during some 3rd gear roll runs ........Shortly thereafter, I saw this same coupe on jack stands waiting for more go fast parts to arrive.......I heard that Mike ended up at the track by himself.....I concluded that there might be a lack of confidence as to the amount of "fast" these new go fast parts provided...:eater:

I never said I was going to beat you in the quarter mile, I know your car is better equipped for that type of racing. I'll run you from a roll all day long, from a dead stop you'll take me 99 % of the time.

Tell you what, when I pick up a quaife and some drag radials, I'll go to the track with you guys, then we can all laugh about how I whooped your *** in the 1/4 too.

deal?:)

OMG, Mr. Taliban...

Just because you type this BS doesnt make it true.. sorry...

First you NEVER got me in your reivew mirror on a pull.. nice try... And those would be your *** moe rolls that you do so you dont have to take ANY control in driving your car, just mash the gas. And yes, you did SLIGHTLY pull me, before I got my gears and rotors.... wanna try again ??? I know you had to get your car into 'ticking time bomb' mode with a new pulley that you tried to sneak past mike and I, but it only means you'll be the one on jack stands for a VERY long time.

But lets end this sheet once and for all, like I have asked a million times, and just show your little beach ass up at a local drag strip, and I'll spank ya, from either Mike's nut location, or your drivers seat... your choice.

Go buy what EVER parts you want, there is no moritorium on buying... I know your ban from buying from Jon B, cuz he cant stand you either... but source whatever other places you can to buy your BFGs and brake relo kit and quaife, or whatever other pipe dream u have and just put up, or shut up. Solid Hundo on it... wanna?

Place, and Date please !!!

Your Daddy... *even though I was never a member of the taliban

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You Jonny, Your part of our team now, but I gotta say, you talked the trash and never backed it up. We welcomed you to Cali and you told stories of how you would show us up. Well it hasnt hapened yet. You said your car would take ours on a roll on and we both know you were very shocked to see the results you did. That made you a believer and you dropped 5K in mods to try and play catch up.
Kurtis built his car to be the 3rd gear king and you knew this when you lived in Chicago and you know this now. So you cant go out and lose to him, then change the rules. He never wanted to race from a dig.

And I had Kurtis getting pumped up to go to track to give it a shot, but then I think he realized you might not show up again, so he has lost interest....

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG, Mr. Taliban...blah blah blah blah....cuz he cant stand you either.....Solid Hundo on it... wanna?

Place, and Date please !!!

you can't stand me?:(

of course I'll put money on it if I think I have a chance....it's not gonna be anytime soon though....since it's so hot...I wouldn't want to drive 2.5 hours just to run 11's:rolaugh: I'll probably have the diff and tires by the time it cools down.

Last edited:

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You Jonny, Your part of our team now, but I gotta say, you talked the trash and never backed it up. We welcomed you to Cali and you told stories of how you would show us up. Well it hasnt hapened yet. You said your car would take ours on a roll on and we both know you were very shocked to see the results you did. That made you a believer and you dropped 5K in mods to try and play catch up.
Kurtis built his car to be the 3rd gear king and you knew this when you lived in Chicago and you know this now. So you cant go out and lose to him, then change the rules. He never wanted to race from a dig.

And I had Kurtis getting pumped up to go to track to give it a shot, but then I think he realized you might not show up again, so he has lost interest....

Woah, I guess this parasitic relationship is mutually appeciated. Ok looks like the nut swinging goes all the way to the top (by that I mean the red neck head thats attached above). Anyways... I said, and I will continue to say, the drag strip will show the true winner, not some street racing, which we all know, I am not a huge fan of. Of every 10 open street racing runs you guys do, I do at most 1 with you. I also back out the soonest, again in fear of the extreme stupidity one must have to keep going.

I assure you I spent no where near 5 grand .. more like 4 grand.. But you guys STILL have more mods, and I am STILL willing to line up against you ladys and show from a dig to the top, I'll pull you little daiseys like a mexican weeding his lawn.

"Kurtis built his car to be the 3rd gear king and you knew this when you lived in Chicago and you know this now. "
Come on, this crap about how I KNEW he was setting his car up for 3rd gear? Explain that one you tool shed, we all said we were stock, and no one would give information on their mods. So thats just a lie on your part.. and I dont know you to be a liar, so you can adjust what you said, or just be painted as a new-liar. Show me where I remotely new while I was in chicago, that Kurtis was building a 3rd gear pulling machine? !!

No rules changed, just let me know where I agreed to fixed set up of 'just 3rd gear pullings.' I assure you, the drag strip is where I have always wanted to settle it.

Lets get it done, all 3 show up, winning takes all, and the other two admit they lost.

Best time slip wins. So no crying by kurtis that he cant luanch from a tree. He can take all day and that wont affect his final results. Or agree we'll race heads up, and I'm cool with that!

I'll own you both.. trust me on that!

Cali Daddy..

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woah, I guess i like the nut swinging by that I mean I said and I will show I am a huge fan of little daiseys you knew this.

Come on, this crap about how I KNEW he was setting his car up for 3rd gear?

Explain that one you tool shed, we all said we were stock, and no one would give information on their mods. So thats just a lie on your part.. and I dont know you to be a liar, so you can adjust what you said, or just be painted as a new-liar. Show me where I remotely new while I was in chicago, that Kurtis was building a 3rd gear pulling machine? !!

No rules changed, just let me know where I agreed to fixed set up of 'just 3rd gear pullings.' I assure you, the drag strip is where I have always wanted to settle it.

Lets get it done, all 3 show up, winning takes all, and the other two admit they lost.

Best time slip wins. So no crying by kurtis that he cant luanch from a tree. He can take all day and that wont affect his final results. Or agree we'll race heads up, and I'm cool with that!

I'll own you both.. trust me on that!

Cali Daddy..

hmmm......april 24th????

never really paid attention but you kept saying it was "stock" and "never even changed the pulley" so I got a little suspicious and started digging.

anyway....I told you to bring it so bring it....my question to you is what are you bringing? I've turned down big money for the plate so if you want to go for it your gonna put something up for the chance to get it.

and around here, it's from 60-70 roll...your PS2's will give you enough grip....

anyway...I'll get the parts needed for the drag strip soon enough , then we'll see what happens:drive:

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IF you went april 24th, I would have gone without a doubt, just to win the historic battle, but you too weren't there.

Hurry the F up with your 'parts' and lets do this.

jeeez...do all chigagonians have as thick a skull as you? I think the history channel is doing a special on you.....LOOK HERE. The 24th was when we told you we do freeway runs over here(I even transplanted a quote from that day here!) I'm not interested in taking the car to the drag strip but I'll pick up a quaife and some stickies in the next few months just to give it a shot...there will be no hurrying in procuring those parts btw so don't get too excited:bdh:

Last edited:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, you Kali guys need to leave Jonnyboy alone. He's a bit of a redneck, but has "some" skils. Since I am here in Kali for a couple of weeks, I will show you what his car can do! I'm sure he will be more than happy to turn the keys over to me....................................

:D :D :D

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, you Kali guys need to leave Jonnyboy alone. He's a bit of a redneck, but has "some" skils. Since I am here in Kali for a couple of weeks, I will show you what his car can do! I'm sure he will be more than happy to turn the keys over to me....................................

not on your life.. but.. if you're in northern Cal, lets get together!!

as far as Kuntis, he is like a broken record... 'I swear I am faster then you, but dont have the balls to put up or shut up... so I just keep talking my little tali ban head off'

God... just let me know when your ready, enough of this 'oh oh.. I am going to do this, and this, oh yeah, and this too, and my daddy is the strongest man in the world.. blah.. blah blah.." Until you man up to race at the track, then please do us all a favor and ****...

Jon

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My dick is bigger than yours... My dick is bigger than yours... hahahhaha

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd rather we all just show up, and see what we run. Its that simple. Winner is determined by the tree, not the trash talk.

Let me know when you're ready to go, otherwise, this all amounts to a bunch of nothingness.

Jon