3 piece top hardware issue

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else had this issue with thier 3 piece top hardware? all three hinges are having the same problem. I've only had it installed a little over a year. car is garage kept and since the top has been installed I haven't gotten caught in the rain. I know SW FL. can be rough on components but I was expecting a little more longevity out of the hardware. And before anyone throws a hissy fit, I haven't contacted mach 7 motor sports yet. just curious to see if anyone else is dealing with this.
Thanks
You must be registered for see images attach

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know Jerry asked a similar question on here about a week or so ago about his (he just bought it a couple of weeks ago) & to my surprise got ONLY one or two responses counting mine! I just can't believe nobody on here knows anything about them, but I told him to just call Jeff or Carl Lemke. Though, Jerry's pretty lucky he lives not to far from them. I pm'd him last week to see if he ever got any help but I never heard back from him. Hopefully one of these days I can find one of them, but apparently this seems to be a common problem with them! Good Luck & keep us informed! jmo

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never had a problem like that with mine (assuming that you are referring to the "rusty" appearance). But then again, Arizona is a little different than Florida (desert vs. coast). Hopefully you'll get a response back from the Lemkes. Good luck.