360 Forged Concave 5 all chrome

JohnnyH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't posted a pic of the car yet with the wheels on. After some time dealing with fitment issues and other personal matters...

Still no professional pictures as of yet... Coming soon though....

You must be registered for see images attach

And here it is on the tow truck....

For those of you wondering why its on the tow truck... The power steering line to radiator fan had a small leak and turned into a waterfall of fluid goodness on the streets and my car beginning to run hot. So I had to shut it down and call the tow truck cause I didn't want to risk damaging anything else.

OP
OP
J

JohnnyH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great. Are they 20" front and rear? Definitely need more pics.

Thanks! 20x10 fronts and 21x13 rears... I'm working on getting better pictures. As soon as I can get my car back I already have someone lined up to do a photoshoot....

OP
OP
J

JohnnyH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good man...still can't believe you didn't go with black centers with the black stripes and roof!

Thanks man! I really like the way your car came out. Well, the main reason why I didn't go with black is because my stripes are decal stripes and I'm not too fond of that... So when I get my 08 hood in, my plan is to repaint the whole car red or white and leave the stripes off. Plus us New Orleans people love that chrome! Hahaha.

ViperCobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks great. I like your wheels. We have the same Car except the wheels :) what year is yours? I thought your stripes were factory stripes. More pics :)

Sonoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And here it is on the tow truck....

For those of you wondering why its on the tow truck... The power steering line to radiator fan had a small leak and turned into a waterfall of fluid goodness on the streets and my car beginning to run hot. So I had to shut it down and call the tow truck cause I didn't want to risk damaging anything else.

Watch out for new replacement power steering hose fittings (Mopar Part # 52088914AA) for the first couple hours of driving a car that has had these replaced. There may be a bad batch of new fittings due to an improperly formed retaining ring that allows the hose to blow off. I have seen two of these fail and have heard of another one. The beryllium-copper "C" clip that is internal to the fitting appears to be malformed on some of these quick-disconnect fittings. Just a heads-up.

latamud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the size combo,I was thinking of going the same route if I ever got a new set of wheels. I know a 375 rear will fit on a 21x13.

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Watch out for new replacement power steering hose fittings (Mopar Part # 52088914AA) for the first couple hours of driving a car that has had these replaced. There may be a bad batch of new fittings due to an improperly formed retaining ring that allows the hose to blow off. I have seen two of these fail and have heard of another one. The beryllium-copper "C" clip that is internal to the fitting appears to be malformed on some of these quick-disconnect fittings. Just a heads-up.

Yep- he is absolutely right. if you compare the fitting that sometimes comes with the PS hose to the ones available separately, there is an obvious problem with the clips. I actually have a larger order in for them to find out if this is a problem accross the board, or just a single order that is problematic.

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JanceGTS and latamud, I have the same wheel setup. Unfortunately Pirelli (P-Zero Nero) is the only company that makes a 375/20/21 for the rear rim(21X13). I have a 285/25/20(Pirelli) on my front wheel (20X10). For those with the 21X13 rear setup, get your tires soon, as they are becoming harder to find in that size.

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks man! I really like the way your car came out. Well, the main reason why I didn't go with black is because my stripes are decal stripes and I'm not too fond of that... So when I get my 08 hood in, my plan is to repaint the whole car red or white and leave the stripes off. Plus us New Orleans people love that chrome! Hahaha.

:headbang: JohnnyH, In case you're interested, some guys from the N.O.area are getting together this coming Sat (8-18-12) and going to the Tanger Outlet Cruise Nite (in Gonzales), that is now @ the Cabella's Sporting Goods store next to the outlet Ctr. :drive: Those rims look great. :2tu:

OP
OP
J

JohnnyH

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Funny thing... Thats exactly what happened yesterday... The fitting at the bottom to the fan just blew off...

OP
OP
J

JohnnyH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:headbang: JohnnyH, In case you're interested, some guys from the N.O.area are getting together this coming Sat (8-18-12) and going to the Tanger Outlet Cruise Nite (in Gonzales), that is now @ the Cabella's Sporting Goods store next to the outlet Ctr. :drive: Those rims look great. :2tu:

Yea that could be something we could do as long as I have my car back... I'll give you a call when time gets closer...

OP
OP
J

JohnnyH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JanceGTS and latamud, I have the same wheel setup. Unfortunately Pirelli (P-Zero Nero) is the only company that makes a 375/20/21 for the rear rim(21X13). I have a 285/25/20(Pirelli) on my front wheel (20X10). For those with the 21X13 rear setup, get your tires soon, as they are becoming harder to find in that size.

Same wheel setup? As in exact wheels or same sizes? And yes I'm running 375 pirellis... Pretty expensive though... Wish there were other options....

Alteredego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dub edition? Did you check out the new Dub edition Novitec Rosso 599 GTB, They are using the 20/21 combo. Oh wait if you one pulled up next to you, would you really think "oh look a Dub edition"?? I'd think not. I bet you would need to roll your tounge back up and think what a nice car it is. I know we arn't driving GTBs however, look at the side profile of them and ours. The wheel wells fit the size of the 20/21 pretty well on both models. If I had the disposable cash sitting around I'd get a set of 20/21 just for messing around town and have my stockers fitted with the sport cups or SS tires. I just have a good enough justification to have 2 sets of tires sitting around yet.
Your car looks great! How does it ride? I lowered mine about 3/4 of what you did and its pretty rough. I'm looking forr a set of Motons to help with that.

nspec

Viper Owner
Reaction score
looks great. cant wait to put my wheels on.

also, ever thought about doing the rims in black since u have a black top and stripes going already?

OP
OP
J

JohnnyH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your car looks great! How does it ride? I lowered mine about 3/4 of what you did and its pretty rough. I'm looking forr a set of Motons to help with that.

The car actually rides pretty good to me. It's lowered on KW coilovers but I do plan on moving on to Motons when I have the chance to.

looks great. cant wait to put my wheels on.

also, ever thought about doing the rims in black since u have a black top and stripes going already?
I planning to either painting the car white or red and removing the stripes. I leave the top down most of the time when I drive... Plus I love chrome! :bling:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte