4 point harness wanted

Whoaa GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone looking to sell their used 4 point. Just gonna use it for looks, so not interested in any 5 points. Car is red and white with black interior, preferably looking for black or red. Thanks

obaa996

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have some red Sparco 4pts. They have a seatbelt style buckle rather than a cam or latch style buckle.

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you know what happens when you wear a 4 point and come to a very sudden stop?In a three point your body bends forward at the waist and the air bag catches your head.With a 4 point you are held upright and slide out under the belts.Break various leg parts at the very least but likely end up looking like something that belongs in the meat market dumpster in your footwell.Of course its not a problem if you never intend to wear them. GTS Bruce

OP
OP
W

Whoaa GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would not be apposed to another kind of harness, but I dont want to have to cut my seats. I have been told that it is necessary with a 5 point, true?

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No.The between your legs belt comes over the front of the seat.Yep you can slide forward several inches before coming to a stop.(ouch!)No question 6 pts are the best.After that 5 pts with a cut seat or coming through the seat/back joint.Problem was as I saw it no lady was ever going to pull a belt up through her crotch single or doubble.So mine come over the front of the seat.Everything with a 5 point can be tucked away out of sight and retain stock look.Got teamtech from Jon B.Made nice cut outs for the shoulder harness using the stock shoulder harness mouldings. GTS Bruce

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala