568 rwhp

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a great result for a stock bore/stroke motor -- congratulations! Can you post the dyno sheet? Also, I'm interested to hear what other modifications you've got on the car (exhaust, headers, cats, ECU, intake, throttle bodies, etc.)?

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now you will know what I have to deal with everytime I drive my car!!!!

I am also curious about what other mods you have.... Please do tell.

Regards,

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great numbers! Iwas slightly confused by your post in a couple areas:
I think you mention that it is a stock bottom end, but then say the shop installed a cam. In that case, it's not really a stock bottom end. Either way, I would love to see what mods were done to make this....

John H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Lethal,
A cam is considered top end along with heads, valves, ect.. Bottom end consists of crank, pistons, ect..
BURNOUT.gif

John H

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LTHL VPR:
Great numbers! Iwas slightly confused by your post in a couple areas:
I think you mention that it is a stock bottom end, but then say the shop installed a cam. In that case, it's not really a stock bottom end. Either way, I would love to see what mods were done to make this....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe,

I am sure 1Bad can stick up for himself. He and Albert both have a spot in the Smack talking hall of fame. After all, he started it with his (uninformed) comment about 30k top end packages....

What about all of the other questions you have been asked about your car....? Do tell.

Regards,

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTSJOE,

Have you been sleeping??

I believe that thread had been started MANY times, long ago without any confirmation from ANY NJ guys. Texas threw down the challenge weeks ago. Nice of you to catch up and join us. I hope you guys drive faster than you pay attention.

Have a nice day
smile.gif

Reaction score
At our last shoot out we had a Hennessey top end car run 11.25 on pilots. Street tires just dont cut it for most of us, I would rather run slicks and see how low my et can drop. Your times are impressive for motor, but we have guys here that are doing it also. we are running the fastest run what you brung cars in the nation. Thats all we are saying.

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is funny,brings back my high school trash talk days.Doesn't Sir Hiss have the fastest sticky tire car?7 or 8,game over.You see ,the challenge is stock tire,warrenty.Let's call it STW/GAS.

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Albert,is there any other liquid or air HP increase system U know of?Besides NOS.I remember racing some guy some ten years back with a oxygen system.Used as a dry system,cheap to fill and less motor dangers???Although,sounded like a time bomb.That's what i'm looking for,a simple 50-75 boost safe sure-fire deal.Warrenty of course for STW/GAS class
laugh.gif
thanks

Tom and Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Theoretically O2 should work, however, O2 can cause some pretty amazing things to happen! Most of them are related to burning, exploding, etc.

It is Highly Reactive! ...but then there are guys running around with NO2 and Propane in their trunks!

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
gtsjoe's 2nd post sure sounds like a stock motor to me...but then again what do i really know????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi