97 GTS wheel upgrade or swap

Bud Fox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hello all,

my 97 gts has the stock gray wheels on it. My car has 5k on it and wheels are in great shape. I would like to get chrome wheels. Is anyone interested in a possible trade or maybe just an outright sale and ill keep my gray ones as spares...... thanks in advance

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hello all,

my 97 gts has the stock gray wheels on it. My car has 5k on it and wheels are in great shape. I would like to get chrome wheels. Is anyone interested in a possible trade or maybe just an outright sale and ill keep my gray ones as spares...... thanks in advance

I would imagine the stock '97 rims wold be pretty easy to find. Jon B at partsrack probably has some. You could always get a set from him and chrome those and the. Still have your original wheels as well.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hello all,

How 'bout a picture of those wheels. The only "gray wheels" were the BBS wheels as far as I know.

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wheels for 97 had a couple of paint of options as well, Polished, Gold paint and Silver Paint....

OP
OP
B

Bud Fox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hello..my wheels are polished factory silver in color...l

viperB

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a set of 17in HRE wheels that I'm willing to sell.They are fully polish and in great condition.