98 GTS WORTH ????

RJSGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guy's I have a mint 98 GTS that I'm thinking of letting go, any idea on what it's worth?? Red GTS I bought from 2nd owner and have paperwork from original owner and 2nd owner to show history. Never raced/wrecked, adult owned each time. Car has under 20K miles about 19,600 or so bone stock except for smooth tubes and K/N's. I put BBS LMs on it with P Zero's and clear front marker lights and yellow tint fogs. I love the car and hate to let it go so let me know what ya think...Ron

P.S. don't know how to post pic's

GTSNRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they aren't making any more are they :D
7 a day produced average from 92 thru 02 :p
pretty rare car if ya ask me :eek:
Should be mid to upper 40's for a little longer....then UP UP UP as more are wrecked or mileage and wear take their toll

I've got my suit on so go ahead nay sayers :p

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I paid 41 for my red GTS in July. 14,000 miles and only scratch is under valance. Interior still smells like leather. It was a total original and I molested it with smooth tubes and 3" Randomtech, with short shifter. Still have all original though. Nice car, black interior. That's why I have a 99 RT black on black for sale in classifieds. It's a Nice car too!!

OP
OP
R

RJSGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mad, I'm in New York and guy's thanks for the info so far, From what I've seen and hear it confirms the 45K I was thinking. Now I have to decide if I really want to let it go???? Ron :2tu:

99RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi RJS,

Another long time Moparts member here:) Keep the GTS. IMO, loads more fun to drive than the vintage Mopes. I wish I bought my '99 Viper sooner, in fact, I rarely drive the Roadrunner anymore and the 'Cuda has not been missed in the least (although, at least that car was going north in $:) :2tu:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I paid 41 for my red GTS in July. 14,000 miles and only scratch is under valance. Interior still smells like leather. It was a total original and I molested it with smooth tubes and 3" Randomtech, with short shifter. Still have all original though. Nice car, black interior. That's why I have a 99 RT black on black for sale in classifieds. It's a Nice car too!!

Not a bad deal at all.