99 GTS for sale reduced price

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Selling my pride and joy. And I'm sorry if I'm being a pest about this, but I need to sell my 99 GTS to expand my company,in other areas. It's a rare black and silver with connolly interior. Less that 30 built,I believe 26 is the exact number. The car has only 8,400 miles. I did a few well thought bolt ons to enhance performance and not compromise the originalty of this American modern automotive legend.One of the cars that set the pace for the performance American cars we have today on the road. Cars like the Ford GT and Z06 Vette. In my humble opinion. Anyway, it has Mopar/Borla exhuast,SVS billet aluminum throttle bodies with smooth tubes and bigger air box with K&Ns, T&D roller rockers with the chrome molly push rods,Mopar performance computer. The car is in excellent shape. Never been raced,not even auto crossed. The car was inspected by [email protected] and you can check with him on the conditions of the car or CPE Paolo Castellano. I'm asking for $53,000 for a car you will not be disapointed with.

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant beleive this hasnt sold yet! Ralph post it up in the classified section so people who dont look in this forum see it. Also post it up at the alley too, im sure it will sell fast then.

mike

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen the car in person at FuddRuckers where the monthly get togethers happen and the car is F'ing Mint!

Jay K.

OP
OP
F

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't register in the Viper alley. It has to many restrictions and bumps me off. I guess I can try the classifieds here. Thanks to all the guys for your support. And I'll always be a Viper guy, been among your ranks to stop now. 1995 and still pasionate about these cars.

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id love to get into the car but its out of my price range. Im looking for a car in the 40k range so this is too good of a car for me unfortunately!

great looking car though, Ive seen it in person as well!

OP
OP
F

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I could put my engine in your [car] body... i really do love it!

JD
-----------------------------------------------------------
You can put all the parts from your engine in the GTS engine its a pretty low mile car.

OP
OP
F

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I posted my car on the viper club classifieds. I'm surprised as well that the car has not sold as of yet. Must be the fuel price bogged economy. Thanks oil companys! And everbody involved and responsible for crashing our economy. Five dollors a gallon by the Fourth of July.