A few diecast Viper I'd part with

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm in the process of trying to buy a full scale Viper. :) So looking to sell most of my diecast collection. I have crap loads of stuff I have collected over the years. Mostly Ford Products & Mustangs, but have a few Viper things. I have mostly RT-10 stuff but not sure what I will part with of that just yet. Would like to see what color full scale car I get first. Anyways got married not too long ago and this stuff will be in boxes for many more years to come, so figure I should start weeding things out and get them a new home. I saw on here where someone posted there collection so figured I would post what I had. So if your interested in anything let me know, it will go towards my Full scale viper hopefully soon.:2tu:

Last edited:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much for all 3 cars in pic #2, the silver GTS (1:18?) in pic 3, the Car and Driver 2 pack in pic #3 (are both cars Vipers?), and the 1:64 Car and Driver Viper in pic #5?

p.s.--if you want to email me your other pics, I'll post them

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's the additional pics, sorry for the delay. I've got a lot of stuff on my plate right now

You must be registered for see images attach

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much for the Road & Track Millennium edition 2000 pack, Racing Champions Special Issue set of 5, the two Johnny Lightning racing machines (Oreca car and the one next to it), and the very tiny looking Motor Trend Viper? What kind of Ford/Mustang stuff do you have?
BTW, good luck in your search for a 1:1 Viper! And just remember the saying ;)

VIPER BEFORE DIAPER!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21