A few open slots for Orlando Speedworld Drag rental. Any takers?

jason427

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am renting Orlando Speedworld Dragstrip Wednesday, November 12th. from 9:00-5:00
I am keeping it small, approximately 6 cars. That means you can run till the cows come home :)
They prep the track pretty good, from what I hear. One lane, timeslips, ambulance...etc.
It should be a great time, with tons of runs.

3 slots open. Cost is $213 per car.

Please email me if interested.

[email protected]

Thanks,
Jason

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Count me in.......give me a call as a reminder a day or so prior to the rental day. I will bring payment with me on race day. You might also want to check with the Wiezingers(track ownership) as to bringing more cars than the customary (6).

Tom

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please Count me in. Can I bring two cars if I promise to only race one at a time?

Only (2) cars? Why not bring out the whole fleet? Once I chip your new Volvo XC90 T6, all (4) or your vehicles will be M2 modified. LOL

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Please Count me in. Can I bring two cars if I promise to only race one at a time?

Only (2) cars? Why not bring out the whole fleet? Once I chip your new Volvo XC90 T6, all (4) or your vehicles will be M2 modified. LOL

Actually the twin turbo Volvo is coming in on Nov. 12th, maybe you can go with me to pick it up on the way to the track, then we can beat the snot out of it. Then you can take back to my wife and explain. Hey do they make a BLOWZILLA for the Volvo?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery