Macedo Crew renting Orlando Track, any takers

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
The Macedo crew has rented Orlando Speedworld for June 28th. We will be testing some new applications. Anyone interested in getting in on this date, please give me a call. Usually on private track rentals they stick the left lane pretty good. It is $213.00 / Car, but you can get in as many runs as you can handle. My cell phone is 407-620-6843, email [email protected].

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the invite Larry

Will definitely be there within 2 years. Anyone want to buy a car dealership and let me move ?

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will surely let you guys know when we rent out Bradenton for the day. $30/car and track prep is about as good as it gets.

OP
OP
fuelman

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I will surely let you guys know when we rent out Bradenton for the day. $30/car and track prep is about as good as it gets.

How many cars do you need to get for $30 / car? I have checked with them before and they have a min on $1000-$1200 for the rental, just like Orlando. The problem when renting the tracks, is everyone says they are coming, but usually only 5-7 cars show up. If we could get 30-40 cars I am sure we could get a better rate. Bradenton is a great track, but Bithlo is closer to Macedo's shop.