A few pics of my car. Before/After

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
About time you posted those pics. It does look terrific.

Where are the ones you took with your car, the 300C, and the ******* girls? You know those 'hoots wanted you ;)

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Outstanding to see completed. I'm in the process of striping my GTS (dual white) and molding the GTS-R roof vent (non-functional poser mod)into the top of the roof (yes, that was a leap of faith etching/SMC bonding/blending into my roof line). Good to see a rendition of what to expect at the end; especially the roof. Good Job and looks killer!!

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
About time you posted those pics. It does look terrific.

Where are the ones you took with your car, the 300C, and the ******* girls? You know those 'hoots wanted you ;)
Those pics didn't turn out to well, my car was totally cut out of the picture because all the girls were in front of it. I think my brother has those pictures. BUT i do have a few pics of your car from that day.............. DON'T SELL IT!
You must be registered for see images

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stripes look GREAT! Super looking customized Viper.
I like the striping around the Naca duct better than through it, I had mine done that way.

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stripes look GREAT! Super looking customized Viper.
I like the striping around the Naca duct better than through it, I had mine done that way.
Thanks Viperjon, I agree. I like it better around than through also. I checked out your pics. Red W/black is an awesome color combo!

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Viper only came with a soft top and was not intending to buy factory hard top because it looks not as good as soft. Now I may consider getting a top like yours + or - the scoop. It's lower profile makes all the difference. Also, your stripes came out awesome. I can't wait to see it all together with new wheels. :2tu:

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Viper only came with a soft top and was not intending to buy factory hard top because it looks not as good as soft. Now I may consider getting a top like yours + or - the scoop. It's lower profile makes all the difference. Also, your stripes came out awesome. I can't wait to see it all together with new wheels. :2tu:
I definately suggest the 3-piece top. I hated the soft top and sold it right away lol.

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jucd,

I've been waitng to see pics of that car since you bought the top and I must say IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT!! Holy crap! I have only had a handful of people put stripes on the 3 piece top (after it left my shop) and NOBODY had shown me pictures of the outcome. That looks really good! Those stripes made a HUGE difference on the car.

Good Job!

Jeff

P.S.

I sent you a PM on how to cure any squeaks on the top.

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jucd,

I've been waitng to see pics of that car since you bought the top and I must say IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT!! Holy crap! I have only had a handful of people put stripes on the 3 piece top (after it left my shop) and NOBODY had shown me pictures of the outcome. That looks really good! Those stripes made a HUGE difference on the car.

Good Job!

Jeff

P.S.

I sent you a PM on how to cure any squeaks on the top.
Thanks Jeff. Sorry i didnt send you pics sooner. I got your PM, that should stop and squeaks i'm sure.

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
man that is sharp. Stripes on an RT... you pulled it perfect!
Thanks man, Have you ever thought about adding stripes to yours? I think black would look kick ass on your car.
If anyone is thinking about doing vinyle stripes and is unsure, i say go for it. :2tu: It looks awesome on the car! I used Avery brand 3 mil vinyle.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness