A few pics of the new interior

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Basically, I wanted it to look as if Dodge did it, rather than trying to make it look like a rapper's Bentley.
~Jay

I'll ask your, and anyone elses' opinion- Should the brake, and shift boot also be the lighter color?

thanks,
~Jay

Think this is the first aftermarket Viper interior I have ever seen that looks refined. An absolutely gorgeous job! Perfect as far as I can see. Upgrades the car without the typical effect that you mentioned above that all the other interior manufacturers deliver.

It's very difficult to determine if the additional chages you are considering will work. It becomes one of those changes that you can only get your arms around after they are done. Maybe someone can do some HD photos and then photoshop them in for you?

As always, often less is better. What you've done so far is absolutely exquisite. Just be careful with that Mona Lisa! :2tu:

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think this is the first aftermarket Viper interior I have ever seen that looks refined. An absolutely gorgeous job! Perfect as far as I can see. Upgrades the car without the typical effect that you mentioned above that all the other interior manufacturers deliver.

It's very difficult to determine if the additional chages you are considering will work. It becomes one of those changes that you can only get your arms around after they are done. Maybe someone can do some HD photos and then photoshop them in for you?

As always, often less is better. What you've done so far is absolutely exquisite. Just be careful with that Mona Lisa! :2tu:

I'd say you hit it right on the button, great to know there is a quality guy so close to me. I'd like to do the GTS seats at some point as well. Just higher quality materials and workmanship than stock. I'm not sure I'd ever go near Galpin Motorsports though................

OP
OP
J

Jay M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd say you hit it right on the button, great to know there is a quality guy so close to me. I'd like to do the GTS seats at some point as well. Just higher quality materials and workmanship than stock. I'm not sure I'd ever go near Galpin Motorsports though................

Have you had a bad experience with Galpin Auto Sports? I found them to be very good to work with.

~Jay

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you had a bad experience with Galpin Auto Sports? I found them to be very good to work with.

~Jay

In all fairness no, but I have not had a pos experience with the dealership. Couple that with the pics of vehicles I've seen in past calendars and let's just say they are not "my cup of tea". Sounds like you have had a great experience, which is great to hear. Your interior looks amazing, and if I get a chance to get out to some SoCal events, I'd love to see it in person.

Armen

OP
OP
J

Jay M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In all fairness no, but I have not had a pos experience with the dealership. Couple that with the pics of vehicles I've seen in past calendars and let's just say they are not "my cup of tea". Sounds like you have had a great experience, which is great to hear. Your interior looks amazing, and if I get a chance to get out to some SoCal events, I'd love to see it in person.

Armen

They are very proud of the fact that "**** My Ride" is shot there. I made it clear to them that I didn't want may car to look like anything from that show ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950