A Few Thank yous.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have to make sure I thank you guys again, The Evil Dr for the great hospitality and support you and your lovely family has offered me in your house and on the track :) If you want my offer still stands to come out and move into your basement ;)

Doug Levin for coming out there to support your guys at the track and offer awesome service at the cost of a few cheeseburgers lol. The car preformed flawlessly, took a beating and kept begging for more. You build me one hell of a car and I thank you and apologize for being a pain in the ass customer :D It's a Ny thing I guess lol.

To the great group of guys I met and had fun with, you guys are great and it was fun hanging out and racing with you guys :)

Also thanx Jason for that ride in the TT car, that beast was hauling some ass :eek: And one last thanx to SW for helping me stage and keeping my car from going sideways with on my burnout as I got my revenge on the turbo firebird :D

Mike

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mike, I really enjoyed meeting you, if I were 30 years younger I could keep up with you, and thanks for bringing Ryan, very nice vette man.

TurboRob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And one last thanx to SW for helping me stage and keeping my car from going sideways with on my burnout as I got my revenge on the turbo firebird :D

Mike

Mike, I don't think the staging helped you beat the firebird, I think it was the fact that someone had pulled off my #1 plug wire during the day while my car was unattended. Pretty funny.

My car went a 10.17 after I put a new wire on it and replaced the fouled spark plug. What was your best again? Wasn't it 10.3x with someone else driving your car??

Anyway, the video of us on www.UndergroundRacing.com shows what happens when it's not a 10 cylinder versus 7 cylinder race....

It was all still good fun.

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And one last thanx to SW for helping me stage and keeping my car from going sideways with on my burnout as I got my revenge on the turbo firebird :D

Mike

My car went a 10.17 after I put a new wire on it and replaced the fouled spark plug. What was your best again? Wasn't it 10.3x with someone else driving your car??
TurboRob,
How long have you had your car and how many times have you had it on the race track? What has been your highest mph...lowest et?

-Lou

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960