A pleasant suprise!!

hoseclamp

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Before I bought my '10 acr, one of the salemen mentioned there's 5 grand of exhaust in the car already, I decided to double check today, and turns out it has a full Belanger system, headers, cats, full exhaust, just saved me 5 grand, excellent!! The owner of the local dealership had some road time in this acr, found the exhaust too mild I guess:) Looking at different intakes, not too many but a few out there, I can't find tuning for a '10 acr with these mods. Do I have anything to worry about with a full exhaust/intake in the acr without tuning to compensate the extra flow?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hold on here, even though there's claimed gains, why do we stay with stock air box, please explain!

Believe it or not, the Gen 4 TBs dont even open fully at WOT. Max power is made at the throttle position as set by the MoPar PCM, with 93+ octane. Smoothe-tubes and/or KN airbox MAY make a few more HP, or more CFM, but so small it cannot be +/1 1.5% of dyno accurancy. This is a VERY SEARCHABLE topic, many threads about it. And as noted, ideally suited to en aftermarket exhasut on a Gen 4..almost mandatory to use that PCM.

JonB~~~~:<~

OP
OP
H

hoseclamp

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well that was a lot of searching, found some good info but didn't see a graph other than k+n's odd dyno output. Ecu and ported manny for sure, and I'll be bugging snow performance on setting up a stgIII kit, if its at all possible with dual intakes and Tb's. Thanks for all the info guys!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave