AB is Da Man!!

GoCanes1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted to post up about the great service that I got from AB (Adam) when I ordered his wires. I sent him a pm, asked if I could pay by check, he pm'd me back and I ordered the wires and sent the check.

I had the MSD's from when I put my Roe on about a year ago. One of them had burnt out on the boot. After I sent the check I started reading more and called Adam and asked about the boot sleeves just to be safe. I said I would mail him another check to pay for them if he could send the with the order. He said that he would include them and to not worry about the difference in cost because he thought it was the right thing to do since the MSD failed. That is customer service!

They came in with the boots already on and look GREAT!!

Thanks for the great service and great product Adam. :2tu:

Mike

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Mike!

Mike post pictures of the boots and wires. I am glad they worked out well. We are getting ready to launch our full website here soon. The website will take Visa/Mastercard so you don't have to go through ebay or paypal to purcahse them. We want to make doing business with us easy and no hassle.

If any of you want a set of wires, let me know. I will take checks also. I have been sending out the wires before I get the checks in the mail to minimize delay. So far I have not been burned...1200 degrees wires will not protect me from that kind of a burn. lol!

Chuck, I read your reply back to me fast and thought you called me a workingwhore. lol! I had to do a double take on that one.

thanks for the business! :D :)

www.quailitywires.com

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456