? about Mopar 3.55 gears.

fastfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First off, what is the size of the rear in the 05's? Just wondering because Mopar has other 3.55 gear sets for other cars and the performance ones for our cars. Can we use the other 3.55 gear sets or do we need to use the ones that have the performance number for our cars? I don't see what the difference would be if the rear was the same size, besides the price. Maybe a question for the Wizard.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry don't mean to hijack your thread and for those that have 3.55's which ones are the strongest 3.55's (even if they aren't mopar) and whats different about them. Finally whats the price on them? THanks

Herc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First off, what is the size of the rear in the 05's? Just wondering because Mopar has other 3.55 gear sets for other cars and the performance ones for our cars. Can we use the other 3.55 gear sets or do we need to use the ones that have the performance number for our cars? I don't see what the difference would be if the rear was the same size, besides the price. Maybe a question for the Wizard.

3.07 stock. Alot of different gears and sizes out there. I am think of
3.33/3.45/3.55, not sure which yet.

Herc :usa:

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Call Unitrax, Anaheim, CA. Most knowledgeable, best group to work with for gears. They know Vipers too.

The rear is a Dana 44 I believe, dont' know the inch measurement.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang