About to sell my 98 GTS.. What is it worth?

Falconeer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everybody..

You guys have always been very helpfull in supplying me and others with all kinds of usefull information. That is why I now ask you if you can tell me how much my car is worth so I have an idea of how much to sell it for.

It is a red GTS with almost 51,000 miles on it. It has the mods listed below + a lot of extra stuff (like better stereo and speakers, MGW short shifter, brand new Pilots etc..), which I will add to the price. I'm just looking for the base price of the car with the mods. The car is in perfect running condition and has been meticulously maintained.

Thank you very much!
Erik

OP
OP
F

Falconeer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I can get a Canadian quote as well that would be great, because I might sell it up here if the price is right.

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quickly guessing, I'd say around anywhere between $40-43K, maybe less. Add whatever the daily exchange rate is to get the canadian amount.

ViperLB

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just posted the same question about 2 days ago for my GTS. Most people agreed mine was mid to high $40's, but I have only 11k miles and a DC warranty. So yours is probably somewhere south of that. I'll let you know when mine sells.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WELL IF SOMEONE ON THIS SITE BUY'S IT YOU SHOULD GET ABOUT 100K US DOLLARS FOR
IT. NOW IN THE REAL WORLD I WOULD GUESS MID 30'S. JMHO

LET THE FLAME BEGIN. :D

Cali Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Assuming the car is in pristine condition and hasn't run NOS, I'd say $40-45k based on the prices they are selling for in CA. Someone actually paid close to $40k for a 94 RT with 50k miles and a blown head gasket here in California, so you could get lucky and get more from the right buyer.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Assuming the car is in pristine condition and hasn't run NOS, I'd say $40-45k based on the prices they are selling for in CA. Someone actually paid close to $40k for a 94 RT with 50k miles and a blown head gasket here in California, so you could get lucky and get more from the right buyer.

And I know of a GTS sold in the south for less than $35K. Sucker born every minute :2tu:

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Erik, I can assure you that your car will bring more than any of the numbers you see here if you sell it in Canada.
Call me and I'll help you out.
I got $59,000 CAD out of my 94 RT/10 about 2 years ago. Granted it only had 15,000 miles.
I think your car will bring somewhere in the $60-65,000 CAD range. That's $50,200 to $54,400 USD.
They are too common here on the forum. We all know what we'd pay. You need to target a market where they aren't the norm.