Access to Members Only Section

OP
OP
N

NoRice

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think you'll need to shoot a PM to Lee.

I did that 2 days ago, so I sent a PM to Jay Herbert also tonight. I also replied to another email in this section where someone else had the same problem a few days ago. Not a huge deal, so whenever they get to it. I know they are busy with the software upgrades. I don't want to bug them with these little things, as I also need my email address changed in my profile since we are not allowed to alter our profiles.

Reaction score

I did that 2 days ago, so I sent a PM to Jay Herbert also tonight. I also replied to another email in this section where someone else had the same problem a few days ago. Not a huge deal, so whenever they get to it. I know they are busy with the software upgrades. I don't want to bug them with these little things, as I also need my email address changed in my profile since we are not allowed to alter our profiles.

You CAN change your profile.....however....since the sig limit is set to zero you would have to CLEAR your sig. It is there "grandfathered"...there is no function of the board software to go out and CLEAR sigs when the limit is set to zero, so existing sigs stay. As you noticed, though, if you want to change ANYTHING in your profile.....you'll have to clear the sig. Lee can do all of that from the Admin panel.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The problem you may be facing is that you are in the Nevada Region and you attended a certain event. I'm sure Lee will help you out when he gets a chance.

OP
OP
N

NoRice

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So I have sent both Jay and Lee PM's regarding my lack of access to the members only section, I know they got them, I posted this post and also responded to another post about the same subject. How long does it take to fix this problem? At least let me know via pm or post here saying "hey we are working on it" or something like that!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery