ACR Extreme Aero Package Option - now available.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Did not see this posted here and was surprised. The Extreme Aero Package ( only 6K upgrade ) is available for order along with quite a few changes to the 1 of 1 Conceirge system. We have done quite a few of these cars and surprisingly instead of staying static , Dodge has expanded the program from their input from Dealers and consumers. Pretty cool stuff like matte finish paints, blacked out gas caps, and changes to the stripe packages. The Plant is closed through the 19th , but great sign they are ramping up the Extreme Option earlier than originally forecast and the demand appears very high. Give me a ring if we can build one for you as we have the allocation and expertise to order exactly what you want. There are some interesting facets to the 1 of 1 program and we can help you maneuver through your options and make sure you don't miss anything you truly wanted ( the ACR interior option is now back also and no longer on delay). Sincerely, Bill Pemberton, Viper and SRT Sales Mgr, Woodhouse Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Viper, 402-677-5864 cell , [email protected]

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. I thought for sure the extreme aero package was gonna be north of $10k.

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I do sympathize , as I have mentioned to Dodge ( and I am sure other Dealers have also) , that there is also a very large contingent of owners who also want a Gen V Vert. But, right now we have access to what I believe will prove in a very short time to be the meanest street legal track beast ever done ---- ok, with a price not North of 500K to a Million. We have ordered quite a few , yet we still have room for more with our allocation.

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No base price is 122,490 with gas guzzler and shipping , so 128,490 is the base price --keep in mind stripes, and other items on the initial prototype are not part of the ACR package.

SFViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can the pieces be purchased separately? I would like to purchase just the extreme rear diffuser and the ACR splitters for my 2013 gen v.

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Eventually they will be available , but not currently , all the parts will be going towards production. Call or email Mark Jorgensen , as he has been doing a bunch with the current wings, splitters, etc. [email protected] 1-800-889-1893. He will be back in the office tomorrow, or you can email him tonight.

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want to drive this car on the street/cross country , will there be a set of tires that has more tread?