Actual working radar jammer now available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, I am now a authorized dealer of the Scorpion Radar Jammer. What is it, you might ask? The SRJ is a actual, ACTIVE radar jammer that jams X and K radar bands(90% of radar on the road today). Basically, what this means for us, is that we drice down with the road with it on and cops cant tell how fast we are going. The SRJ is also a detector too, so you will know when its working. Please dont confuse the product with cheap, PASSIVE jammers that dont work. All they do is take the radar signal, modify it and send it back. The SRJ actually makes its own signal to jam X and K band radar. Legality? The product is Illegal in Minnesota, Nebraska, and Oklahoma, and it can be confiscated in those states. I think most of us would have it well hid by that point though:). Pricing? The price on the products site is $599, but talk to me 1 on 1 for details. I can also get the Blinder Laser jammer, and sell them for $279. The website is http://www.scorpionjammers.com if you guys would like more info. Please contact me via email or phone (518)-585-6221.

Travis Moore

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Actually K and X are not the ones I am worried about. It's instant on Ka that I want to jam. There is a laser jammer on the market that is suppose to work.

Make me a device that defeats instand on Ka and Lidar and you will have my money!

OP
OP
T

Travis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Make me a device that defeats instand on Ka and Lidar and you will have my money<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually i do sell a laser jammer that works! Email me for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.