After exhaust is filter and larger throttek

Burger Prince

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 2006 coupe set up includes headers, high flow cats and exhaust ... Running stock filters and throttle body. Ads say these 2 modes will will complement the add ons I have. ( air in air out) 13-15hp each? thinking of the green dry filters and the larger throttle body. (herd oil soaked filters are bad like k&n ... Waste??? Or will this really open her up and give seat of pants power? I've herd both? Would I need to retune after or will computer compensate??? Great mods or a total waste...
Thanks

Bp

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wouldn't expect those advertised gains to hold up or translate to a real SOTP difference, but collectively with other mods... they can help. If you've not had the car tuned, I would suggest that. Probably not seeing the power from your existing mods until you get it tuned.

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
+1 on the tune. I did cat-back exhaust, cat delete pipe, green air filters and didn't really feel a difference. A couple months later I did a SCT tuner and it really settled the car down. Much smoother and it gets rid of that stupid skip shift light.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960