After Holiday Party - February 24, 2013

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]We would like to invite all of our PA/WV Region Viper Club members to join us for our after the holidays party on February 24, 2013. Thanks to Denny Blocker for opening his home to us, the party will be taking place at his home, 1246 Mahoning Drive, East Lehighton, PA 18235. The party will begin at noon and we plan to eat at 1 pm. Dinner will consist of salad, chicken, and pasta with vodka sauce. The cost for the party will be $15 per person. We also ask that each member bring a dessert or appetizer. And for those who attend, there will be special gifts. We look forward to seeing everyone.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mail Checks Payable to: Viper Club of PA/WV[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mail to:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Michael Kuchavik[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2626 Tomic Place[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bath, PA 1814[/FONT]

Fuoss484

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the invite. I will not be able to make it this year unfortunately.
Thanks again, Todd

OP
OP
M

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just an update we have 27members coming to the party. We have gifts donated from Woodhouse and Club presents. I have food from one of the best chefs in the Lehigh Valley. So we are going to have a great time.

OP
OP
M

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well tomorrow is the party and the final count is 35 members. I have a bunch of surprises for tomorrow so we are going to have a blast. Thanks to everyone in advance for coming!