Aftermarket exhaust

rblong

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I got my car on my lift last night - what work of art underneath!!! I was looking at everything and since I am thinking of an exhaust mod (Corsa or Mopar probably) leaving it out the sides and was looking at the routing of the existing - man what a mess of pipes!!! All this to make a crossover? Anyway, have ny of you installed your own aftermarket exhausts on a Gen III? I usually do all my own work but I am a little hesitant for some reason. I am also hesitatnt to send itto the local Dodge house knowing they probably are not any more skilled than I am.

I did not know the pipes would be so quite or I would have had Woodhouse install them before bringing it to me.

Anyone got any input?

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There have been many posts in the SRT forums on this. All you need to do is a search. As for your comment: "I am also hesitatnt to send itto the local Dodge house knowing they probably are not any more skilled than I am.", believe me Woodhouse is one of the best factory trained viper techs, with tools you can not buy, in the country. You can also add to that list Tator Dodge in NY. I am the first to say both of them are most likly more skilled than I am.

Robbie