Ahhh yes I have achived all!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok so I didn't get my viper YET but I did get my second ride.Today was the weirdest turn of events.At 6:15 PM we had to go to get pictures for the family church directory.20 minutes later were finally left the church.Then when we turned down our street mom looks over to the left at the hair salon and she asked me "what's that low car over there?" Of course it was a Steel Gray Dodge Viper RT/10.I was going nuts!Dad is trying to pull back I'm trying to rip the door off and get out!Dad finally parked the van and me and mom got out and went inside.Mom knows the girls that work there.So mom went up to Steve(owner of this beautiful RT/10) and asks him if that was his car.It was and the next thing that happens to me I thought wouldn't happen in a long LONG time.Steve asks me if I wanted to sit in the car and he hands me the keys to his viper!I went out to it,showed the keys to dad and he was shocked.I pushed the unlock button and pulled on the door handle.I went inside and man that felt soooo good.I haven't been in a viper in nearly 3 years and you know what? 3 years later and I can see over the hood.When I got a ride with Evan in that 700 hp GTS most that I saw was dashbord.LOL.Anyhow Steve comes out of the salon and said to me "Hey come on wanna go for a ride around the block?" Like I was gonna say no.So we went out,talked and had fun.We came down to the intersection of Mary avenue and King George road.Clear as day!(not really we've had rain all week)He floors it,peels some rubber,fishtails,corrects himself and we laughed.There was one thing he said,"Hey what are you gonna do with 450 horsepower?Ya gotta go fast!" Man what a day!Thanks again!I took some pics and shall post them soon.Plus I might attend the Pocono Event I'm unsure but man I fell better!My hands are shakey!lol

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I like to hear stories like this. NOW post the pics! lol... :D

Austin

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok here's the pics
You must be registered for see images