AL/TN in Destin, FL

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our Sept event is going to be in Destin, FL. I hope some of you "southern-most" AL members will be able to join us. We're planning on Sunday the 13th for this event which will include a coastline cruise, lunch and probably a sunset dinner(Lucky Snapper ?) Exact itinerary is still in the works.
(Roy, you having any luck contacting your FL guys :2tu:)

OVERBOOST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have fun guys! I will still be in the sandbox until Christmas.:mad: Maybe next year I will have this one sold and have the TT build done for the next Destin meet.

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to take a trip up to the Glamourous Redneck Riviera. JOsh it will be great to see you again. Mike are you bringing the boss. I think I like to fly solo up there and leave mine at home:drive:

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chip, like Josh (OVERBOOST) I'll still be in the Middle East as well. However, I know that Michael, Roy and several others (Paul and Scott) will participate--or considering it. Enjoy your time; wish I could be there too. All the best Jim (and Alane).

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our Sept event is going to be in Destin, FL. I hope some of you "southern-most" AL members will be able to join us. We're planning on Sunday the 13th for this event which will include a coastline cruise, lunch and probably a sunset dinner(Lucky Snapper ?) Exact itinerary is still in the works.
(Roy, you having any luck contacting your FL guys :2tu:)

Here's the itinerary for our FL event in 2 weeks.

Date: Sept 13
Place: Destin, FL

General info:

Meet at Silver Beach Towers at 10:00am.
Lunch at 1:00pm (tbd)
Sunset dinner at 6:00pm Lucky Snapper

We're going to cruise :drive: the coast, have lunch, a few beverages :boozer::drinker:, more cruising, have dinner :meal: :eater:, more beverages :crying: , pics, socializing. etc.

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is time for a head count. I am disappointed Josh will not be there. Instead of tossing bombs from above he could have been slinging some Goldschlagers again with us.

:drive:

OVERBOOST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sorry to Richie! Believe me. Get some good pics for me and take some shots as well. This is what I have been up too.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

VENUM INJECTION

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You guys have fun. I am moving back to Biloxi from Texas in October and look forward to the next Destin trip you guys have.

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's sunny right now. calling for a chance of rain later. Typical for Destin. We're still on for meeting at Silver Bch Towers at 10:00 a.m. to cruise the coast, pics, lunch and sunset dinner.
-Chip

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chip,Lisa and rest of the gang......My wife and I had a great time cruzin today with you all and look forward to more events as a club. The weather held out, no rain and we had a real nice lunch (Italian)...As usual Chip had it together and another successful event goes down in the history books...Cruz on!! Jim in Bahran, wish you were there, Alane did good driving you guys Viper, she was really takin it easy ....OOps, just kidding, its still locked up waitin for you to get home....ha
:drive: :2tu: :omg:
Another Viper Crazy husband and wife,
Roy & Renea

Slypopsracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow, the sun shone beautifully, the top was down all day, got home 50 mi away and it looks like the flood. The Rain Gods must love Vipers... or Chip...thanks all for a great Viper experience.

OVERBOOST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on now guys where are the pics??????? I'm stuck over here with nothing to look at:( I am glad you all had a good time. When I get back we will have to line up another beach getaway.:2tu:

-Josh

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Josh,
I called Air Force 1 (Alane) yesterday during the event, and I talk with Paul. I also said hello to Michael and Roy. Found out Roy has a new toy, an S/C'd '96 B/W. They sent me a picture (I have never posted a picture, so I sent you a PM). There was about 11 or 12 Vipers there. Sounded like fun.
--jim

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a few pics. Josh, Jim, sorry you couldn't be here. We had a great time. Thanks to all for having us down here and for your participation :2tu:

You must be registered for see images attach

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But they put in a new ******* on Tomas drive!!!!!:D

Really? Is the one still on Front Beach Road on the ocean? I spent many spring break dinners at that one :D Everytime I went to PC, there was some exotic parked outside..Viper, Ferrari, Lamborghini, etc. Interestingly, I don't think I ever got any pics of the girls and my Viper at that one :dunno: Guess I need to go back and correct that problem :D

OVERBOOST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is still one on Front Beach but they closed the one in Panama City and opened the new one on Tomas Drive. Haven't been in there but it looks allot bigger than the other ones.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth