AL/TN Region Events Calendar

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know everyone has been anxious to get out this year and we've been busy trying to iron-out :brick:some details for our first couple of events. You can at least mark your calendars for now and we'll send out all the particulars (itineraries, hotel info, etc.) as it becomes available.

So far:

April 9: Huntsville, AL area Friday eve. Tenn. Valley Vipers Arena football team first home game. We are planning on being involved somehow with their season opener.

April 10-11: Birmingham, AL-Barber Motorsports. We have a member (Stan Wilson Wilson Racing ) is racing that weekend with new team/sponsor etc. We're working on Viper parking, tickets, etc. You can go to his website to see more about him

June 4 : Gatlinburg/E.TN, Friday after Memorial Day we'll be doing our 5th Annual Tail of the Dragon/Mtn cruise. This year we're going to try and incorporate a trip to a drag strip

July: Cook-out/Pool Party w/GA VCA in Dalton, GA :bonker::crazy2::headbang:

Mark your calendars and check our website Viper Club Of America | Alabama-Tennessee Region

-Chip :boozer:

blackrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we are gonna try to hit up the Huntsville event. Its been a good while since I was involved in anything.

TCurtner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOO HOO! Can't wait to see you guys at the dragon!!

Matt is working on 411 drag strip now. I've come up with a route that takes us quite-a-ways on some of the best driving backroads in the area culminating at the Dragon. Will be posting route after we firm up which days we'll be doing what. ;):drive::usa::eater::cool::headbang::2tu:

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably do usual Dragon run on Friday from ******* Barrel, then all-day cruise on Sat on the route you'd suggested. Cherahola, Tellico Plains/Fontana Village, etc.
Drag strip on Sat night, or Sunday.