Alignment info needed for 94

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen a number of posts in the past regarding the best alignment specs for a 94 RT. "Back in the day" it was said that aligning it to 95 specs was the way to go. Is this still true? Is it basically the same as 94 spec w/ toe change?
Thanks!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
"All 1992-1995 Vipers should be aligned to 1995 specs."

That said, those (manufacturer's) '95 specs are design goals to provide neutral handling and maximum tire life.....not necessarily maximum track-handling potential. ( Is maximum tire life YOUR goal ?! )

Depending on your cranial-software-upgrades, if you want a bit more oversteer, and want a better tracking, less-darty car, there are track-alignments / corner weighting that you can have performed to "dial in" your driving venue and style. (Tire life be damned!) This ain't a $89.95 Midas alignment special......

JonB~~~:<~

Reaction score
In my service manual the 94 specs are exactly the same as the 95 specs. As JonB states - it depends on what you want. My last alignment was done for street driving/drag racing and I've gotten good tread life out of it (for me that is) about 16K on the rears and 20K+ on the fronts. The car also drives great on the street.

Front

Left: -.01 camber, 4.5 caster, .05 toe
Right: -.01 camber, 5.4 caster, .05 toe

Rear (Both)

0.0 camber, .05 toe

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte