All 36 Viper Quarterly magazines on Ebay

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: All 36 Viper Quarterly magazines on Ebay

I hope that was a typo for s/h 35.00??? I'm interested but not for 35.00 for shipping.

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score

FLX109:I sent you a PM also.

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

GG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not to flame, but a starting bid of $75 is technically a reserve. A good item and value however, and the shipping appears to be reasonable for that king of weight.

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Cool, I'm high bidder!

But FLX ,we need to talk about shipping ;)

Chad

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

As an avid E bayer I am always amused at the no reserve but high first bid set by the seller....Excuse me, but the reserve is $77.00. Having said that, I would have set it higher. I also own all of these and will be watching. And that IS a reasonable shipping cost, a box of magazines weighs a lot.

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow. I guess I was off on the shipping. I'm just use to people charging crazy amounts for shipping on e-bay.

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score

I too would like to have them and would be willing to bid, but not at the xpense of another VCA member on EBAY. Looking for advice is it normal that we would bid against each other ? I am fairly new here and have met some great folks. I am not comfortable in a bidding war with each other. Any thoughts Viper nation ?

OP
OP
F

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Shipping is $35.00 because they are heavy, I tryed to keep it down but everyone except media mail was expensive, but media mail hasn't been reliable for me in the past and I don't want to take anymore chances with them.

FLX109

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Shipping is $35.00 because they are heavy, I tryed to keep it down but everyone except media mail was expensive, but media mail hasn't been reliable for me in the past and I don't want to take anymore chances with them.

FLX109
Um, yeah. That doesn't make much sense. You mean you haven't had much sucess with USPS? I never had a problem with them. Go Postal! :D

OP
OP
F

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I too would like to have them and would be willing to bid, but not at the xpense of another VCA member on EBAY. Looking for advice is it normal that we would bid against each other ? I am fairly new here and have met some great folks. I am not comfortable in a bidding war with each other. Any thoughts Viper nation ?

I never wanted you guys to have a bidding war, I just wanted you guys to have a chance to owns all of the Quarterlys, I couldn't sell them to everyone.

FLX109

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score

No problem, just looking for right etiquette amongst our friends. Often I have seen a guy wanting to sell something states it on the board, states his price and says first one to reply gets it if no takers then it goes to EBAY. SOrt of like if you snnoze you loosse comment. I have missed out this way once. Good Luck anyway, up early today to play ball and then meet up with crew of Viper folks here in LI for a tech session and then on to Tobay beach for car show ! .........see you at one of the events soemwhere

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score

JWVIPER, Even though we are all good buddies here at VCA, when it comes to stuff on ebay (and good looking women), its best man wins. Or should I say, its the best sniper wins. I'm not trying to influence the auction, but anyone who plays on ebay should have one or two sniping programs up their sleeve. The VCA'er that has the most coin to drop on these mags should be the new owner. With this much attention on these mags, it wouldn't surprise me to see the price double in the last few seconds of the auction. I just sold a bmw factory manual for $610 (item 2460994088), so things do get crazy on ebay. Good luck everyone!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960