All Mopar Car Show coming up in Fremont

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On Sunday June 5th there is an all Mopar car show at Ohlone College in Fremont. Last year we had 11 Vipers attend, and over 350 Mopars in total. For more information see Mopar Alley's club website.

http://moparalley.org/

OP
OP
72hemi

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is the graphic for this year's show shirt.

You must be registered for see images

bjammmin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$25 doesn't seem that bad, but i might end up procrastinating and pay $30 at the gate. what time are you planning on getting there? i assume the vipers will all be directed to park in the same area?

OP
OP
72hemi

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One advantage to preregistering is you are entered into a drawing for a chance to win one of 3 $100 cash prizes! I will be there at 5 am to set up the show. Yes Vipers have their own class, well they share it with Prowlers.

ACR VYPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One advantage to preregistering is you are entered into a drawing for a chance to win one of 3 $100 cash prizes! I will be there at 5 am to set up the show. Yes Vipers have their own class, well they share it with Prowlers.

Besides the weather, how was it?

OP
OP
72hemi

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 Vipers made it out. I wasn't able to bring mine due to some scheduling issues I ran into. There were 250 cars total down from the normal 350 plus, but considering the weather the show was a success I would say. It stopped raining by 8 am and sprinkled a couple times but no real rain.

bjammmin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to hear it went well. I was planning on going until I saw the weather forecast.

Looking forward to meeting you guys on Tuesday though!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R