ALMS at Road Atl and Speed GT Challenge Corral

02ViperTodd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi All,

The Georgia Viper Club has retained a corral for Vipers Only at Road Atlanta from 9/27 to 10/31. We have parking tickets for membrs of viper Clubs and non members. Not just of the GA Viper Club. This will be a place where we can all park together or get together at the end of the days events.

I'm a new member but have always purchased Corvette corral tickets in the past. The benifit of this was free parking ($25) and a conversation/signing/get together with the engineers and drivers of the Corvette cars.

I've E-mailed Bob Woodhouse to see if he would be available to talk to us about his operation, other series and the future of the Viper as he sees it. Hopefully he'll get back with us and we'll have a time that he'll be able to chat with us, along with other GT Challenge Viper Drivers and Crew.

This is truely a special event in that there has not been a Viper Corral in years. I really look forward to seeing everyone that is into Vipers being there and taking advantage of these parking tickets.

Please let me know if you would like to attend, so I can get you a pass.

We'll have drinks, a good time, and if enought people are interested a spirited ride thru the North Georgia mountains.

Look forward to seing as many people as are able to see 4 days of killer racing!!

Todd

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might want to edit your post to read 9/27 to 9/31. ;)

Wish I had the time off to bring the snake down there. That's gonna be a great time.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wish I had the time off to bring the snake down there. That's gonna be a great time.

Take the time off to go shopping for a new calendar. How about 9/27 to 10/1? :)

But seriously, come on down. I've heard yellow Vipers are almost as fast as red ones, I wanna see how close ;)

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

But seriously, come on down. I've heard yellow Vipers are almost as fast as red ones, I wanna see how close ;)

Hey, I was closer than Todd was darnit! :laugh:

Wish I could, but I have zero leave time right now, and what I have I have to save for an upcoming trip to CO. :(

EDIT: So does the red paint really make up for the 45 HP your Gen 1.5 is lacking against my ACR? That's a neat trick. ;)

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to come but I dont have a viper yet. Can I bring my vette? I will be there regardless,

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wish I could, but I have zero leave time right now, and what I have I have to save for an upcoming trip to CO. :(

EDIT: So does the red paint really make up for the 45 HP your Gen 1.5 is lacking against my ACR? That's a neat trick. ;)

Red paint is worth 50 RWHP. Do a search. Been discussed and confirmed many times before. Yellow wheels are good for 20 ft./tq EACH, so deal with that Mr. ACR :p

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Red paint is worth 50 RWHP. Do a search. Been discussed and confirmed many times before. Yellow wheels are good for 20 ft./tq EACH, so deal with that Mr. ACR :p

As Jim Carey would say....."AALLLLLLLLLLLLL RIGHTY THEN!!!" :p :p :p :p

OP
OP

02ViperTodd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok..ok..correction 9/27 - 9/30..Please note the big 10 hour or 1000 mile race is SATURDAY the 30th starting at 11:45. There is no racing on Sunday. a schedule can be found here

http://www.roadatlanta.com/2006-Petit-Sched.pdf

Also, this is only the parking pass that also allows you into the corral. You will still need to purchase an event ticket.

Sorry for the confusion...25 passes left

Todd

OP
OP

02ViperTodd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Calling N.C. Viper Club and S.C. folks...and anyone in the Southeast region..Come to this event...The final race is on Saturday and you can drive home on Sunday..Perfect event...Please come..see the Speed World Challenge cars up close!!....25 parking passs for the Viper Corral remaining!!

Most of the GA Viper Club folks are going to the VOI event so they can't come..

We need a strong showing of Vipers there..I would hope..

PM me or call me at 770-682-5640

Hope to see you there
Todd

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like I should have made plans to come home this weekend(Spartanburg, SC)sounds like a fun event. Have a great time :2tu: Adrian

Mad Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be in Vegas but back in time for Road Atlanta on Saturday and then Roeblin in November

OP
OP

02ViperTodd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone sending *** have there parking pass in the mail.

If you don't have your event ticket, make sure you tell the gate personnel that you have a Viper (which you have to be in) and you'll get a %15 discount off your ticket.

Don't wait till the last minute on this. This is THE road racing event in the SouthEast. I really want a lot of folks to show up not only for the event but to get to meet other Viper owners.

I realise a lot of folks are going to VOI. BTW Joseph Dell there ARE 4 people from the GA VCA going..

We would really like to invite Viper owners from everywhere but especially the South East to come and have a meet and greet.

I've not heard back from Bob Woodhouse. I don't know if I will, but he'll be in the paddock, along with all the other Viper drivers!!

Ya"ll Come! for some killer racing and good socialization.

Todd