And Last, But Not Least, to all of those:

revived_gearhead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
To all of those who were there to provide support and assistance when one needed it most:

Janni & Henry Cone - The NC VCA is #1 because of people like you. Janni, thanks for everything, we owe you big!

Tom Sessions - For all of you folks that don't have access to a Viper Tech like Tom, you have no idea what you are missing. We have no proof that this guy ever sleeps, but still he finds time for those in need. Thanks Pal!

Kenny Hawkins - Thanks for helping get the ball rolling. You asked for nothing and gave us a place to start.

For all others that may choose to remain nameless and those that I don't have a name. There were several people behind the scenes from different companies and organizations that provided support and assistance when needed most, and thanks to you all!

For The Curious: I lost my '97 B/W in an accident recently. It appears a right rear tire blew which caused a loss of control. All of those mentioned in this post, and a couple of others, were very instrumental in providing information and documentation to assist in the insurance claim. It wasn't very pretty in the beginning, but was resolved quickly with their help.

OK, enough of the mushy stuff, lets go Viper shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!