ANOTHER Breakfast..but Now You Can Get Your Glass Repaired

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah that would really **** the big one. Driving 55 from now on I promise......

Me too, I'm keeping it 50 to 55 from now on. I've been too lucky over the years and I just have this feeling that my number is comming up very soon. Besides its more fun watching Jon and Carlos speed like demons in each others cars. Jon especially, he transforms into Tommy Archer after switching seats. I going to lay back and watch everyone else do 150 up the bridge while the troopers shoot radar from helicopters, boats, satellites, missiles etc.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't worry Charlie. All the cops are waiting outside the bridges and tunnels for CitySnake and Dimitrios to pass by, we're in the clear out east. Those guys are veddy bad boyz. And they litter.. :crazy:

Carlos's car has more low end speed than mine I can feel it...guess I have to get gears now too.

So where is the Saturday breakfast club going next weekend?

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't worry Charlie. All the cops are waiting outside the bridges and tunnels for CitySnake and Dimitrios to pass by, we're in the clear out east. Those guys are veddy bad boyz. And they litter.. :crazy:

Carlos's car has more low end speed than mine I can feel it...guess I have to get gears now too.

So where is the Saturday breakfast club going next weekend?

Same place just earlier or maybe Babbet's in Easthampton.

I am a little worried. City is becomming a real rebel lately.
Hanging out with a rough crowd, getting into trouble with the law. Playing you've been X'd games on the internet. I bet he's burning rubber when nobody's looking. I'll have to remember to bring my micrometer and check the rear tread depth for suspicious activity. He is showing signs of spiraling downward lately. I guess you can expect some tattoos and earrings next time you see him.