Another eBay purchase

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay so I ended up winning this auction. Anyone know what it's primarily used for? I have a GEN 2 does anyone know if it will work for that??

I know I don't know a lot about this stuff, but I am thinking I may SC this GTS sometime soon and wouldn't mine have a few extra parts laying around just incase.

Thanks for any and all help!

-Tim

2002_red_gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It should work for you gen 2. If i remember It has those different settings depending on what boost level you want to run and your timing will be ******** according

speedracervr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't see the need in having the unit. If you do plan on going S/C you'll have to buy an engine managment unit (SCT,VEC,Split-second,AEM,etc..) that'll control timing ect...

F

FrgMstr

I wonder if you can get a "Boost Retard" t-shirt to go along with it so you show you are a big retard fan?

OP
OP
T

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if you can get a "Boost Retard" t-shirt to go along with it so you show you are a big retard fan?

No I can't, I had one made tho. It also says "special" on the back!

Yeah I guess I'll just throw it in a pile with other junk or sell it in a yard sale :)

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, next time you feel like throwing some money away. Let me know. I've got a few spare parts lying around that I can sell you...:D

OP
OP
T

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, next time you feel like throwing some money away. Let me know. I've got a few spare parts lying around that I can sell you...:D

Yeah, will do. I have NO engine management system. I would assume if I go SC I would get a AEM or something.

Thanks for the help. Still havent go me T tho...............

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before you consider going SCT for your engine management, make sure you have a well qualified tech that has a lot of experience with SCT on a Viper. I found out recently that SCT stopped support for the Viper, but it was too late for me as I've had mine for a little while. It's a good system, but without manufacturer support, you're in the dark if you have any problems without an experienced tech.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine