Another purchase. Anyone have use for shift knob??

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I need to stay off the internet. Seen this auction and decided to throw an offer in..... I LOVE the floor mats! But I don't need the **** knob! Anyone want to throw an offer on the shifter??? I think the Shifter is MGW?? Anyone confirm this?

You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks!

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
offer on the shifter??? I think the Shifter is MGW?? Anyone confirm this?

Certainly not an MGW shifter; and it doesn't exactly match the shift knob that is on their website. The shaft doesn't look the same as what they currently sell. The ball looks like the right texture. If it is not MGW, then its a good looking counterfeit, at least in an internet photo

OP
OP
T

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Certainly not an MGW shifter; and it doesn't exactly match the shift knob that is on their website. The shaft doesn't look the same as what they currently sell. The ball looks like the right texture. If it is not MGW, then its a good looking counterfeit, at least in an internet photo

That's what I was thinking. Hum. I guess I'll wait until it gets here and inspect it myself.

Thanks for the help. I have a MGW on my 08 already so I know it's different but don't know enough about them.

-Tim

OP
OP
T

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Got everything in. Anyone identify this knob?? The mats were Lloyd and they are great quality.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
those are the ugliest knobs on earth, and everyone seems to have one:crying: