Another vette idiot (Video) !!!!!

IL96RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow did you see that guy fly. And how come all these videos end with the crash if I was the camera man I would definetly run to the car and victim and film them for a second as I am calling for a paramedic. I just want to see what happened to the guy and the car after impact

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just fill in the blank with ANY hi-performance car and an unskilled or moronic operator......SAME results.

I'm sure that there have been 1 or 2 Vipers involved in this kind of stuff at some point in time.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How fast was the vette going? 60-80mph? I'm happy the video quit when it did as I don't necessarily like looking at dead people. (And if he didn't die, he sure as hail was all tore up).

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW! Haven't seen that vid in many years. If I remember correctly, all he suffered was a fracture(can't recall where) and multiple bruises. The vid was at the parking lot of the Corvette Assembly plant in Bowling Green, KY. Due to that incident, that was the last time they've allowed any type of similar events to take place there.

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am glad you guys are having a blast at that poor guys expense.

Everyone who races crashes, just remember how funny it is when its your turn. Makes no difference how good of a driver you are people make mistakes.

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, I got the offical word from someone who was there. The incident was in 1999. I was wrong about the fracture. The guy suffered NO injuries, other than minor bruises, and walked away. Amazing, considering the video looks like he could've been killed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte