ANOTHER VIPER HATE ATTACK

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a funny update:

I called the hotel's main office (I'm trying not to bug the cops too much. i know they have more pressing concerns) and told them what happened and the woman was very helpful and said she'd send a request to the hotel for the tape to be released. Well, I just got a call from the hotel. Now there story is, that their cameras dont record, and even if they did there's no camera near where I was parked. Which is funny b/c while I was talking to her earlier and explaining where I was parked, i dont think she ever fully understood. I kept saying i was on the side and she kept referring to it as the "back" I'm pretty sure the part about the tapes not filming is a lie b/c I wouldve been told that last night when I called or this morning. Instead, the Mgr. told me the tapes wouldnt be released to me. I'm gonna ride out there today and see for myself if its any cameras in the vicinity of where I was parked. I think she just got pissed b/c I called the corporate offices on her when she was very rude and refused to help me any

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a funny update:

I called the hotel's main office (I'm trying not to bug the cops too much. i know they have more pressing concerns) and told them what happened and the woman was very helpful and said she'd send a request to the hotel for the tape to be released. Well, I just got a call from the hotel. Now there story is, that their cameras dont record, and even if they did there's no camera near where I was parked. Which is funny b/c while I was talking to her earlier and explaining where I was parked, i dont think she ever fully understood. I kept saying i was on the side and she kept referring to it as the "back" I'm pretty sure the part about the tapes not filming is a lie b/c I wouldve been told that last night when I called or this morning. Instead, the Mgr. told me the tapes wouldnt be released to me. I'm gonna ride out there today and see for myself if its any cameras in the vicinity of where I was parked. I think she just got pissed b/c I called the corporate offices on her when she was very rude and refused to help me any

Do you have a friend that an attorney that could call the corporate office for you.
Scare the crap out of them.

I’m thinking it might be a hotel employee involved in the incident.

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have a friend that an attorney that could call the corporate office for you.
Scare the crap out of them.

I’m thinking it might be a hotel employee involved in the incident.

At 1st I never even really gave that a second thought. But if they arent guilty, they sure in heck are acting like it. I do have an attorney friend but I'm going to hold off on calling him...for now. I'm gonna call the corp. office back myself and report to them what the hotel's newest story is and ask them why THEY think it keeps changing.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I caught them I would take the key and write "I KEYED A VIPER" on their forehead. :mad:
Sorry to hear it happen.

tom

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A pic of the damage: You can ignore the date obviously. I put new batteries in my digi cam and didnt worry about setting the date yet

9192100_1898-med.jpg

:evilmad: :evilmad: :evilmad: :curse: :curse: :curse:

S

SUN RA KAT

That really *****. People who do things like that are walking advertizements for retro-active birth control. :evilmad:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I caught them I would take the key and write "I KEYED A VIPER" on their forehead. :mad:
Sorry to hear it happen.

tom

Thats a great idea. I'll keep it in mind incase I catch the ****

When you catch him, feel free to do what you want... I'll put up the first $100 of your bail. :D

Turbo50Mike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since the cameras don't record, sounds like it's time to visit the hotel with a bundle of bricks. One for each bay window in the back.

Then find that *****-***** managers car, and 'accidentally' spill a can of Red Devil paint stripper on the hood.

Unhelpful, ungrateful people with no compassion for victims deserve to be victims themselves.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel ya. a week ago my dad was driving his black Vette (99 vert) and some *&^$# threw something on the trunk and now theres about 75 little dings on the trunk. And since its black you can really see it. Man if i knew who did it....... :evilmad: :evilmad: :evilmad:

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That *****, sorry to hear, It makes ya think about putting a surveilence camera in your car that records 24hrs. like the cops use for there dash cams. But put the camera part in a more hidden spot.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It truly takes a sick individual to attack someone's personal property because you have some nice.

Chad, what town did this happen at?

Cudaman :usa:

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing you get attack by here in Florida while in a Viper ....is by wild women! :2tu:

Cudaman :usa:

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also sorry to hear,I dread that myself.

They'll get caught someday. Until then
they live miserably with themselves.

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was probably someone who saw smashmyviper.com, and decided it looked fun, and you were the victim. Boycott the smashmyviper site! :bonker:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was probably someone who saw smashmyviper.com, and decided it looked fun, and you were the victim. Boycott the sma**** site! :bonker:

Let's boycott it by never mentioning it again... gives them free press. :rolleyes:

RainMaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad,

Sorry to hear about this and all the grief the staff is giving you. Hang in there and hopefully the tapes have something on it that can help you find the person who did this.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm contemplating putting the cover on whenever it is going to be out of my sight.

That doesn't always help, I had my boat parked with the cockpit cover on it, and some jerkweed took a knife and punched holes thru it and managed to puncture the seats and engine cover in several places in the process.

Sorry to hear about this, hope you find out who it was, but it's not likely..

bth1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Really sorry to hear about this. It is great to hear about someone who uses their Viper as much as you and really frustrating to hear when you get screwed for doing so.

TampaViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know how you feel. I have 2 key attacks. a 2 incher on the drivers door and a 4 incher on the front hood. i have touched up both myself becasue I just can't justify a couple grand to repaint the entire hood and door. But it does make me wince a bit when I see them up close. Mostly, I feel sorry for the persons who did it. I know they must have such low self esteem and go through life feeling constantly jealous and inferior to others. I would still rather be the person I am with a car with nicks than have to endure their burden. I wish you well.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mostly, I feel sorry for the persons who did it. I know they must have such low self esteem and go through life feeling constantly jealous and inferior to others. I would still rather be the person I am with a car with nicks than have to endure their burden. I wish you well.

You're obviously a lot better person than I am. I couldnt care less about the person who did this and wish theyd get drunk one night and stumble in front of a speeding locomotive. Insurance is going to pay for the door to be painted (minus a $100 deductible), so I'm not out a lot of money, it just ***** that people who have Vipers and other nice cars have to keep crap like this in the back of their mind everytime we're not standing right by the car.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant