Any ACR's made in GTS Blue??

RMBSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just wondering if they made any ACR's in GTS Blue?

I have some money burning a hole in my pocket and a GTS Blue ACR would take care of that!:drive:

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In some of the initial press information I believe I saw a GTS blue ACR test mule complete with the old 10-spoke wheels but as far as I know they did not make any actual GTS Blue ACRs for sale to the public. You could, however, take an ACR and have it sent to Prefix for their "1 of 1" program; they can custom paint the ACR any color you wish, including GTS Blue.

I personally hope that you do it; I would love to see an ACR in GTS Blue, maybe even with dual or single white stripes.

/Rich

OP
OP
R

RMBSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who do I contact for the 1 of 1 program? Would I order another color and they would paint the whole car?

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who do I contact for the 1 of 1 program? Would I order another color and they would paint the whole car?

I contacted a fellow named Ron Batt (sp?) a few years ago about doing some custom paint work. I don't know how they do the custom paint, whether the car is painted from the factory or whether it goes to Prefix as a "white body" car.

Here is the prefix website: Prefix Corporation - 1 of 1 Viper Package

Hope this helps and keep us posted if you decide to do it.

/Rich

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think its very expensive. I read in one of the magazines that the guy with the ssg with head seats (I had mine 1st! 1st ever actually I think!) said that custom stripes can cost up to $9,000 in that program from prefix ...