Looking for the original owner of my 2009 ACR

Badsnek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m trying to find the original owner of my 2009 GTS Blue ACR. Last three of the vin is 667. It was a Canadian car. Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_1145.jpeg
    IMG_1145.jpeg
    121.6 KB · Views: 35
OP
OP
B

Badsnek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you run a CARFAX to get the general history of past locations?
Yes I have. There’s the gentleman I bought the car from. Then there was a Dealership in Washington state. Previous to them it was a Canadian car. I actually even have the name of the Dealer it was ordered from.

SA HEAT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not so crazy. I was running 315-17's at the track on my 93 RT back in 1995.

Oh, I get that people run those kind of sizes, but they're most likely outside the manufacturer's acceptable range and will be pinched, especially on a 10 inch wheel (even the stock G4 ACR's 295/30-18 is at the top of the range for a 10" wheel and is slightly pinched)......not to mention how much those bigger sizes raise the front end and potentially screw with the car's aero if you don't compensate for it by adjusting the suspension/rake, which looks apparent in the photo.

SA HEAT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They weren't optimal, but they stuck great. Later, I learned what pressures and alignments they worked best with.

Yeah, I tried 315/30 Toyo R888s on the 18x11 OZ Racing wheels I put on my Gen 2 GTS and they poked out too much visually, so I went with 295s....definitely could have use a little more front grip on that car.

OP
OP
B

Badsnek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, I get that people run those kind of sizes, but they're most likely outside the manufacturer's acceptable range and will be pinched, especially on a 10 inch wheel (even the stock G4 ACR's 295/30-18 is at the top of the range for a 10" wheel and is slightly pinched)......not to mention how much those bigger sizes raise the front end and potentially screw with the car's aero if you don't compensate for it by adjusting the suspension/rake, which looks apparent in the photo.
I hate how high it has made the front end. The corner of my splitter had damage when I bought the car so I had Mark Taylor in Georgia repair it for me. It’ll be going back on in the spring with some fresh 295’s up front.

SA HEAT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate how high it has made the front end. The corner of my splitter had damage when I bought the car so I had Mark Taylor in Georgia repair it for me. It’ll be going back on in the spring with some fresh 295’s up front.

Nice!....btw, love the color combo. Looks great.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala