Any black Vipers with Black wheels please post pics

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are there any black vipers with black wheels? Can you post pics and say what wheel and tire combo it is please? Im looking specifically for black rims with a polished or chrome outside lip. Thanks guys

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry dude, have HRE547's with high polish/clear coat and etched viper emblem center caps..

207004_04-med.jpg

207Viper_facia_side_view-med.jpg

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks mike,

As soon as my car is done at DLM I will head down to see her before shipping back. Lets get together at ******* for some hot wings and boobs..lol

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how do you spell obnoxious? ADAM
Whats up! Why are you jumping on Adam? Have you ever seen Adam? This guy is like 6'8" 300lbs and mean as hell. Don't F with him he will make you his bi*ch! :eek: He is not obnoxious, he is crazy probbably been in jail more times than he has been out. I heard he onc ****** a guy strait through his computer and almost killed him for making smart A$$ remarks to him over the internet.

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how do you spell obnoxious? ADAM
Whats up! Why are you jumping on Adam? Have you ever seen Adam? This guy is like 6'8" 300lbs and mean as hell. Don't F with him he will make you his bi*ch! :eek: He is not obnoxious, he is crazy probbably been in jail more times than he has been out. I heard he onc ****** a guy strait through his computer and almost killed him for making smart A$$ remarks to him over the internet.

:eek: :eek: Adam i promise a will answer and return all of your calls :D

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just have a problem with people in general whose vacabulary only uses the word "I"

Careful, quite a few more have a problem with trolls that add nothing to the conversation other than piss-poor spelling - "vacabulary"? :rolleyes:

And in order to keep this both on-topic AND make an actual contribution:

You must be registered for see images

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey GhettoToy!

You have a problem with me? The guy wanted some ideas on wheels. Yes they weren't black as he had asked but I, and again I was trying to give him choices...I can't wait to meet your a$$ at Tators next spring. Let see if you bring you BRONX internet attitude along!

Yes, I am Adam..LOL

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey adam get a life
Who the hell are you??? I didnt know we had ******** members in the NY CT region, and so close to me as well? Looks like anyone with an 1/8th of a brain can buy a viper, what a shame, too bad you cant buy some class :smirk:

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just have a problem with people in general whose vacabulary only uses the word "I"

Careful, quite a few more have a problem with trolls that add nothing to the conversation other than piss-poor spelling - "vacabulary"? :rolleyes:

And in order to keep this both on-topic AND make an actual contribution:

You must be registered for see images

Who makes these wheels and who could I get a price from? I have a black 1996 RT and I have decided I want black center wheels. I was leaning towards the Forgeline WC3s..... but I like these!

I have decided the 2001 OEM wheels I have look too "bling bling" for my taste.

Thanks,
Lance

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog