Any body up for trading wheels. My Iforge for your stock

ZR1_170

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set of Iforge wheels on my Gen 2. I am looking for a set of the stock 5 spokes on the gen 4 cars. I am not 100% sure that these wheels will fit the gen 3/4 cars but I am pretty sure there is someone on here that can tell us if they will.

These are the wheels up for trade

You must be registered for see images attach

These are the wheels I am wanting

I would like the wheels I get to have like new tires since mine only have about 1,000 miles on them. I would like $1,000 cash in the trade also. I have the receipt for my wheels and tires and they were $5200.

Thanks
Mike
404-516-0407 cell number

Last edited:
OP
OP
Z

ZR1_170

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I forgot to add that my wheels have Nitto Invo tires on them 345/25/20 on the rear and 285/30/20 up front

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is perhaps the most lop sided trade offer I have seen in quite some time. You should at least ask for a grand or 1500 plus. You are leaving a lot on the table. I wish I had a set of fives to trade you. Silly good deal for someone.

OP
OP
Z

ZR1_170

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is perhaps the most lop sided trade offer I have seen in quite some time. You should at least ask for a grand or 1500 plus. You are leaving a lot on the table. I wish I had a set of fives to trade you. Silly good deal for someone.

I was thinking the stock ones and a grand to boot. I went back and edited the post to reflect that

OP
OP
Z

ZR1_170

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or if someone just has the wheels only with no tires I would take them and more cash to boot.

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how big are those 5 spoke wheels? 19/19? or 19/20? I think they look sweet on a gen 2.

OP
OP
Z

ZR1_170

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much do you want for the wheels?

Not sure yet. I would rather trade them for the 5 spokes and some cash. I have already talked with some one from the forum about doing a trade he is sending pictures right now. I will let you know if I do not come up with a trade offer.

Thanks
Mike

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those Iforged's won't fit on a Gen 3/4 car. My Iforged's won't even fit a Gen 3/4 and they were made to clear my BBK

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Mike,
Nice talking to you.
I sent you an Email with more pics of my 5 spokes.
Hope we can make a deal
Tires are Michelin PS2 275-35-18 front on 18x10" rims and 345-30-19 rear on 19x13". Stock size for 08

Last edited:

10 BANGER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set of Iforge wheels on my Gen 2. I am looking for a set of the stock 5 spokes on the gen 4 cars. I am not 100% sure that these wheels will fit the gen 3/4 cars but I am pretty sure there is someone on here that can tell us if they will.

These are the wheels up for trade

Are these chrome?

Here's what I have chrome with 700 miles on my Invos. Let me know wha you think.

You must be registered for see images

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those Iforged's won't fit on a Gen 3/4 car. My Iforged's won't even fit a Gen 3/4 and they were made to clear my BBK

I don't see why they wouldn't fit a Gen III/IV since they are 20/20. Unless it's a backspacing issue, but then it seems the Gen III/IV wouldn't go onto a Gen II if the backspacing was off that much between the two.

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't see why they wouldn't fit a Gen III/IV since they are 20/20. Unless it's a backspacing issue, but then it seems the Gen III/IV wouldn't go onto a Gen II if the backspacing was off that much between the two.

the spokes will not clear the caliper in the rear due to the offset/backspacing. I have physically tried with mine that were made to clear my stoptech BBK. and they still didn't clear.

hybrid1098

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dont mean to hijack but whoever does not trade with ZR1_170 wants to trade for a set of H spoke let me know. I also have Gen 2 stockers on Michelin PS2s with about 70% left.

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought it was you can take Gen3/4 wheels and put on Gen1/2 but you could not put Gen1/2 wheels on Gen 3/4 due to the rear ebrake.:dunno:

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've spoken to Mike a few times about trading wheels, and he's a great guy. I've decided to pass, but buy/trade with confidence!

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ZR1-170 I figured I would throw this out here.......I know you are looking to trade but I do have a brand new set of the 5 spoke in the factory boxes that you are looking for. Never mounted
If interested pm me, If not good luck with with your search.

Brian

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To the OP, could you check on an SRT if YOUR specific wheels work on a SRT Viper? I think with all the specualtion of improper fitment, it would be wise to verify before a trade. The usual issue is the e-brake needing to be relocated, but it seems as if the issue is on the actual caliper, which is larger than the Gen II caliper.

I have 5 spokes with Invo's as well, but would hate to buy your wheels and not have anything to drive my car on if they don't fit...

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 5 spoke wheels are sold to another VCA member.

Hi Mike,
Nice talking to you.
I sent you an Email with more pics of my 5 spokes.
Hope we can make a deal
Tires are Michelin PS2 275-35-18 front on 18x10" rims and 345-30-19 rear on 19x13". Stock size for 08

OP
OP
Z

ZR1_170

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To the OP, could you check on an SRT if YOUR specific wheels work on a SRT Viper? I think with all the specualtion of improper fitment, it would be wise to verify before a trade. The usual issue is the e-brake needing to be relocated, but it seems as if the issue is on the actual caliper, which is larger than the Gen II caliper.

I have 5 spokes with Invo's as well, but would hate to buy your wheels and not have anything to drive my car on if they don't fit...

I hear you on that one. From what I understand is you need to run a 8 mm spacer and they will clear but I have not verified that yet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc