Any drivers/teams interested?

pitviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, this is Jeff with P1 Groupe, a Motorsport Management company based in Central FL. We work with drivers and teams in all levels of motorsport, all over the world, from Spec Miata to Rolex, Koni Challenge, ALMS, FIA, LMS... you name it. We work with teams on branding, promotion, media, business and team management, buying/selling of cars and equipment, crew aquisition.... check out more at www.p1groupe.com. Want to get your business interests into magazines like Makes & Models? We can do that. Want to save a bunch of money on racing gear and equipment? Through our partnerships with maufacturers like MotorQuality SpA, we can do that too. Looking for more seat time? Looking to maximize your racing dollar? Let us know...

We currently have seats available in three different cars, on different teams for Daytona (run with Nascar), Iowa, and Barber rounds of the Rolex GT Series. Available is one seat in front running Pontiac GXP-R, one seat in the 2006 series champion Pontiac GTO-R, and two seats in the 2006 Mid Ohio Pole Position winning BMW M3.

They are priced very reasonably and capable cars. Should you have an interest or questions regarding in any of those venues, which are all televised nationally on Speed Channel, then contact me at your earliest convenience. This is on a first come, first serve basis so don't hesitate.

As always P1 Groupe will handle pre and post race press releases. P1 Groupe also is offering as an additional incentive a new racing helmet for drivers that sign on now for a one race deal, and will throw in a custom race suit for those that sign on for multiple rounds.

We got into this business because of our passion for racing (and personally, after spending years with the Vipers in the ALMS, a passion for the Viper community as well!), and really want to make a difference in helping everyone be able to experience the sport to their fullest desires, as well as being able to use it to benefit their business interests at the same time! If anyone is interested, drop me a line at [email protected]. I look forward to hearing from you all!

Racingly,
Jeff Easterling
P1 Groupe

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AH, I see you have represented M. Rugolo who I met at an alms event. My buddy Tom Weickhart hired him to co drive his ESP GTSR in 2005. Nice guy and a great driver. Too much competition from the factory guys at GM though.

OP
OP
P

pitviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, and he is doing very well. After his stint with the Italian A1 GP team, he is now piloting a Ferrari F430 GTC in the FIA GT Championship. Here is an example of one of the media pieces we did for him, like a digital hero card. One of our Rolex clients has theirs printed and given away to fans in the paddock at every race.

Thanks for the response...
Jeff

You must be registered for see images attach

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It must be NICE to have that kind of $$$$ to spend on your hobby! I think I will have to settle for HPDE events in my car! Unless you know some fool that wants to sponsor a racer! Nope, DADDY is not an option!!! People HIRE drivers? What? Where do I apply for that job??

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It must be NICE to have that kind of $$$$ to spend on your hobby! I think I will have to settle for HPDE events in my car! Unless you know some fool that wants to sponsor a racer! Nope, DADDY is not an option!!! People HIRE drivers? What? Where do I apply for that job??
People hire drivers? You bet and its referred to as Rent a Driver in the pro leagues. The pros laugh at them, but at many races there are good drivers with credentials and with CASH on hand, as much as 20-40 thousand dollars or more to "buy a ride" from a privateer team that simply needs the money. There is also a web site where very qualified drivers and their resume are posted looking for a ride. In many cases its all about being at the right place at the right time. They market themselves and are willing to pay big bucks to get a ride.

OP
OP
P

pitviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's nice with us as well is that we are already so connected with the teams and drivers in the verious series', that we can put teams and drivers together very quickly for the best possible price for both parties. In racing you most certainly have to "pay to play" more often than not, but often times people with a budget are simply charged as much as possible and not really given a good value for what they are paying. We deal directly with both parties to get exclusive pricing from teams to assure that the drivers are paying the best price, plus we promote both the team and the driver's efforts both nationally and internationally so as to make sure that everyone is getting the attention they deserve from the deal.

Speaking of which, if anyone is interested, we very well may have two of the SPEED GT Vipers for sale soon... contact if you are interested. Notice that the Viper ran in GT2 in the ALMS this weekend at Mid-Ohio... 7th place on its debut in one of the most competetive classes of racing in the world! Forza Viper!!!

Jeff

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am well aware that drivers pay to play, I just thought someone said that there are actually teams hiring drivers, as in paying them to drive. That's the only way I would get into one of those cars, due to lack of sponsorship...but I can be had cheap! LOL. So Jeff, if you can find someone who wants to sponsor a ride, I would be glad to volunteer to flog the ponies around the track. BTW, what kind of lap times was Cindy doing in that car? Low 1:30's or high 20's? The overall results don't tell much about the cars capability.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang