any Edmonton (and area) viper owners

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,
Guessing that you're new to the Viper, which one do you have?
There are at least a dozen members (and more owners, too) in the Edmonton area that I can think of. Some members post on the regional forum (Western Canada)
You should consider joining the club, though you've just missed the Edmonton area event, there are often less formal get togethers in the 780.

You can check out the regional forum here: http://forums.viperclub.org/forums/238-Canada-Western

Cheers!

chorps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes. I know of 3 other Gen IV ACR owners (me and one other who are on this forum) and at least 3 other Gen III/IV Vipers I've seen in the area in the last couple of months.

OP
OP
D

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, ya I've been in alberta and had the viper for prettmuch a year each. I have a red 98 gts I bought from ebay/the states and imported it last september..

Anyways I was not able to put my car in rockin' august, but I did put in in some relatively large car show in august and also at the church on 99street one on father's day.

So far I've seen a silver gts, yellow gts, yellow rt, black rt as well an a gen 4 acr and a silver srt10 convertible (my neighbour)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456