Any members or dealers selling a LOW mile ACR (preferred striped)?

viper vince

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a 2008 orange and a 2009 white and black with a red strip on ebay

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay attention people.......please!! He said "low" mileage and even has low twice and posted in the Gen2 section not the gen4.

terminator02

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lol, very high miles.

4k average per year. I'd say reasonable miles. The car is actually quite clean and while it is not what the OP is asking for, it doesn't hurt to show as many resources as possible. A few things I noted. The car has a nice color combo with the red/silver stripes. It has all the ACR options from what it appears down to the BBS wheels which look very clean. The center console has no cracks and the only thing I really think is off with this car is the price. The viper market is still soft and 47k is about 10k too high. It's still a nice ACR.

I'd also recommend talking to Bernie over at bjmotors as he often gets pretty clean cars and can keep an eye/ear open to any Gen II ACRs.

Jeffsss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMAO @ 54k being very high mileage car and GEN 2 ACRs should be 37k... that made my morning.

terminator02

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LMAO @ 54k being very high mileage car and GEN 2 ACRs should be 37k... that made my morning.

I don't know if you are referring to me but I think you are. I didn't say 54k is very high mileage as I made a point that it's only about 4k miles a year. I did say the price is too high and I based it on some of the things I noted on the car and the paint. Do I think it will sell at 46k? No. Do I think it should? Yes. I believe the viper market for Gen I/II is VERY undervalued and part of that problem is the people in THIS viper community as they devalue people's cars all the time when that doesn't happen nearly as much on SVT forums and corvetteforums.

I HAVE a dog in this fight as I DO have a gen II, RED, 27k mile ACR. 1 of 35. It has the BBS wheels and every single ACR part of the package which is getting very rare. The car in the ad is very similar but has higher miles but I don't think that is "high" miles for anyone that is going to buy the car to drive lots or to just drive a few thousand miles a year. As long as the engine's running well, that's what matters. But people are NOT buying vipers at 47k with those miles. They just aren't. There are plenty of people on the forum that devalue the cars that people just start selling the cars for next to nothing.

I just took my 2000 ACR to the Woodward Dream Cruise. The Gen II/III/IV/V were there. My car got the most attention AND honestly; it looks better than the Gen V. I think a 27k clean 2000 ACR that's rare, fast, raw and the most aesthetic of the viper generations, SHOULD be worth about 50K compared to the 130K Gen V GTS. Maybe prices will rise. But right now, the cars that are selling....are between 35-45k with miles over 19K miles on average.

If I am wrong then I am a very happy man Jeffsss as that means my car is worth a lot more than I thought. So if that's true, thank you for making MY morning....well that and the fact I just got back from the Dream Cruise.

scoobie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if you are referring to me but I think you are. I didn't say 54k is very high mileage as I made a point that it's only about 4k miles a year. I did say the price is too high and I based it on some of the things I noted on the car and the paint. Do I think it will sell at 46k? No. Do I think it should? Yes. I believe the viper market for Gen I/II is VERY undervalued and part of that problem is the people in THIS viper community as they devalue people's cars all the time when that doesn't happen nearly as much on SVT forums and corvetteforums.

I HAVE a dog in this fight as I DO have a gen II, RED, 27k mile ACR. 1 of 35. It has the BBS wheels and every single ACR part of the package which is getting very rare. The car in the ad is very similar but has higher miles but I don't think that is "high" miles for anyone that is going to buy the car to drive lots or to just drive a few thousand miles a year. As long as the engine's running well, that's what matters. But people are NOT buying vipers at 47k with those miles. They just aren't. There are plenty of people on the forum that devalue the cars that people just start selling the cars for next to nothing.

I just took my 2000 ACR to the Woodward Dream Cruise. The Gen II/III/IV/V were there. My car got the most attention AND honestly; it looks better than the Gen V. I think a 27k clean 2000 ACR that's rare, fast, raw and the most aesthetic of the viper generations, SHOULD be worth about 50K compared to the 130K Gen V GTS. Maybe prices will rise. But right now, the cars that are selling....are between 35-45k with miles over 19K miles on average.

If I am wrong then I am a very happy man Jeffsss as that means my car is worth a lot more than I thought. So if that's true, thank you for making MY morning....well that and the fact I just got back from the Dream Cruise.

I tuned down a 53k offer on my ACR. I can't think of another car i would rather have for anything close to that (except another viper).

Jeffsss

Enthusiast
Reaction score

it's all relative. I find it humorous that 54k on a car that's 13 years old......agentf1 deems "high mileage" and also the current demand dictates the value, 47k is his asking price, but spouting off that the value is 37k by simply stating your opinion that the market is soft is reckless, and you're the person on the forums "devaluing" peoples cars.

7TH_SIGN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1999 GTS ACR Black/Black (sorry no stripes) Stock. Current mileage 1,070. PM if interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper