Any opinions on my proposed mods from my fellow Viper brothers

Carl 2002 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I bought my car 17 months ago, I swore I would never modify it. But now I'm considering some minor mods and would welcome any input you might have. I decided to have Larry Macedo make these adjustments for me:
* B&B catback exhaust
* RT metal subst hi-flow cats
* T&D roller rockers and new pushrods
* VEC1
* Fan control and timer
My initial consideration was to do whatever was necessary to cool off the interior. Between the hot outside air in Floida and the stock cats, my A/C can't seem to keep up. So after attending a couple Viper Club meetings and taking a quick ride in FUELMAN's beast, I figured I'd do a couple other things while I was at it. I'm not quite feeling up to the S/C thing yet, but maybe next year...
Anyway, I know I'm not exactly setting any horsepower records, but just want to make sure I'm not doing anything goofy either.
I probably sound like a wuss, but its difficult for me to make any changes to my pristine stock beauty. I kinda feel like I'm watching my daughter leave on her first date :( if ya know what I mean.

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What ratio roller rockers? If you go with 1.7 and ONLY the mods listed, you'll lose some bottom end. This has been discussed extensively on the board. Do a search.