Any Pictures Of A Purple Coupe 08

2snakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Was Wondering If Anyone Had Pictures Of The New Purple.. Im Thinking Of A Purple Coupe With White Stripes..

Last edited:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
None have been built yet and won't be for some time. So don't expect to see purple on the car prior to calendar 2008. But from the color plates I have seen it is spectacular - and then some!

Oh, and while Chrysler/SRT may show that color (above) on the website, rest assured that it looks a lot darker on the color plates we have seen and that many Viper dealers have. Think 2001 Sapphire Blue with a hint of violet and you are getting a lot closer...

vv6.jpg

MK2_Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sounds cool Y2K, did not know it was different, thanks for the info.

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Oh, and while Chrysler/SRT may show that color (above) on the website, rest assured that it looks a lot darker on the color plates we have seen and that many Viper dealers have. Think 2001 Sapphire Blue with a hint of violet and you are getting a lot closer..."

Now that is just pure evil of you to say that...........standing room only at the dealership.

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I loved the previous shot that you did in the dark light from the side, where you could see the metallic in the purple paint. I have to say, in the right light, the purple will be very hard to beat. The green looks much better than I originally thought.

In the future, people will say.....

"A black car.....WAIT.....its really deep purple. Cool car. Great paint."