Any road bikers in San Diego??

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all! Just wondering if any of you do any road biking? The wife, daughter and I will be flying to San Diego on Jan. 10th for 2 weeks and I am shipping my Madone out before we arrive. I plan on doing some early morning rides and some afternoon rides as well and wondering if anybody out there wants to meet up and ride with? I will be riding anywhere from 30 to 50 miles each ride.
Our condo in on Sail Bay and on the morning rides, I will be leaving around 6:30 and the afternoon rides I will leave around 1.
PM me if interested.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, but most of the Viper Owner/bikers in San Diego ride Harleys or Big Dogs.

We have a pretty active group that alternates between bikes and Vipers for our frequent back road jaunts.

For pedal power, from Sail Bay you might want to consider a cruise up the coast to Torrey Pines. Lots of long distance riders enjoy attacking that hill.

Thousands of miles of bike friendly roads in and around SD. Coast, Mountains or Deserts all popular.

OP
OP
I

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanx Paul. I lived in SD for 5 years when I was in the service and know that there are lots of riding opportunities for riding, just wondering if anybody else wanted to join me for a spirited ride or two. And yes, Torrey Pines is on my list of hills to attack as well as Soledad. Would like to head out to Mount Palomar but a little farther out than I like.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62